Chapter 6

*Patrick's P.O.V.*

"Patrick? Patrick, come on...wake up." I suddenly heard a girl's voice.

My eyes slowly opened as I feel the ache on my back. I blink a couple of more times before I can remember what happened...I must have fallen asleep next to Chasity's grave.

"El. How did you know I was here?" I asked her. Elaine gave me a small smile while helping me up.

"You always go here if something came up. Pete and the others are worried." She said, she sat next to me.

"Sorry," I replied.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Nothing. Let's go, it's already late."

I stood up and started walking away. I'm not angry, in fact, I'm feeling guilty. Elaine's been always there for me for the past months and I still find myself going back to a dead girl.

I climbed inside her car and soon enough she's already inside too.

"I'm really sorry. I'm really trying to --

"Patrick, I told you I'm not hurrying you up, in fact, I'm not requiring you to...to love me. I'm done being like that, what matters to me is that I want you to feel that you're not alone. Not in the way of having a girlfriend but in the way of having someone caring for you." She said to me seriously.

This girl has really changed a lot and I'm really amazed by her attitude now. I admit that I'm starting to develop my feelings for her, maybe in just a little more time...I'll be able to truly and fully love her.

"Thank you." I told her with a smile.

---------------------------

I arrived early at our studio the morning after and C was already there.

She was just sitting on the couch with her earphones on, probably waiting for us. She's drumming in mid-air too and I can tell she knows how to play the drums well. I took a deep breath before I can bring myself to enter, I'm honestly feeling shy and embarassed because of what I did yesterday.

"Hey, I'm sorry about yesterday." I told her immediately after I entered the room.

"Geez, Patrick, you scared me!" She said cutely with a shocked face and I chuckled at her.

"So you're a scaredy cat." I teased her. And she made face in front of me. "But really I'm sorry. I know what I did yesterday is rude ---

"I'm sorry too, I know whatever happened yesterday made you remember...things...that you shouldn't. Its not your fault and I'm sorry too." She said to me with an innocent smile.

I was about to sit next to her when suddenly the door opened and I was shocked to see Elaine going inside.

"Trick, you forgot your phone in the house." Elaine told me with a bright smile while handing me my phone.

"Oh, thanks, El."

"Hi. You must be Elaine, gosh, you're so pretty." C said to her and they shook hands. I saw Elaine blushing.

"Haven't heard that in a long time, but thank you. You must be their new workmate. C, right?" She said and C nodded at her.

The both of them continued to talk and it was honestly a cute sight, they are already bonding with each other which I find amazing.

I just left the both of them there and went inside the live room to check on the instruments. Of course, I tuned the guitars and again I'm finding myself staring at Chasity's drums. I walked towards it, remembering her passionate talent with this thing. I smiled at the thought, maybe its really time to let go.

I shouldn't be sad because it is over...I should just be happy because it happened.

********************

*Chasity's P.O.V.*

Patrick's girlfriend is such an amazing girl.

She's funny and sweet, but somehow I can see that Patrick's not that close to her. I don't know if they just had an argument lately or it's really this way or maybe ita because of that past situation they had.

Come to think of it, Patrick seems lonely...like someone very special to him had left him. I was thinking that maybe it was that Chasity, maybe they had something special before and something happened that led him to be like this. But I wish he would forget about that eventually, he had an amazing girl with him now.

"Hey, want to get coffee for us and the boys?" She asked me.

"Of course." I said. I walked over to the glass of the live room then gently knocked on it. I got Patrick's attention and I noticed he was kind of smiling while staring at the drums. I just smiled at him and gestured that I and Elaine will go out for a while and he just gave me a thumbs up.

"I'm impressed that you're already close to them despite the fact that they just met you yesterday." She said sweetly to me.

"Well, yeah. I'm shocked too, I feel like I'm just an old friend that reunited with them again."

"That's good, at least their trust issues is decreasing now." She said.

"They must have really faced difficulties in the past, huh?" I said and Elaine smiled at me sadly.

"You don't want to know about it." She replied sadly. "It's too unfair and too cruel, they don't deserve it. I can't even think of a reason why that happened to them." She added.

I was just staring curiously at her. She noticed me then immediately changed the mood.

"That's why I want to help them to be fine again." she told me.

I smiled at Elaine, I want to help them too. By the way she described what happened to them, it looks like they really need every help they can get.

"I'll help you then. Actually, that's really my job, just don't tell them about it. I'm here to somehow make then fine again, and I hope we succeed sooner or later." I told her with a bright smile. She smiled at me too.

"I hope so too, C...um, by the way, is that your real name? It's quite unusual." She asked.

"Well, it's not. I guess I can tell you...my real name is Chasity Parker." I answered then Elaine looked at me with disbelief.

This name means so much right now.

{Thanks for reading!!!}