Preview Of Final Chapter

This isn't the full chapter, it a preveiw of the final chapter. This book isn't ending but it's not progressing as fast as I want, so here's a little teaser.

Yumi's POV:

I roared in anger, my 14 tails flying wildly around me as they destroyed everything in their path. Here was the man that took it all away from me, and his dreaded brother who took away Izuna's life. 

My eyes swirled with their familiar snowflake pattern as my body started to morph. Yumi you must stop this he yelled angrly! YOU AREN'T PART OF THIS TIME, YUMI YOU MUST DIE! I can't, I say my voice demonic and strangled!

YOU WILL AND I WILL VANQUISH YOU TO SAVE THIS VILLIAGE! I snarled throwing my head back to let out a long earth shattering howl. I DARE YOU! He lets out a raged war cry as he jumps towards me. My tails shoot towards him, causing craters to form where they hit.

I bat him out of the air, blood spewing from his mouth as he hits the ground. He groans before standing once again. ..... YOU WILL DIE! NOW IT'S TIME TO UNITE TO KILL YOU! I let my soul expand, forming a giant blue wolf around me.

It reaches out to the Tailed Beasts their chakara forming cloaks as well. As she did this the man's eyes glinted, now was his chance. He let out another cry as we combine our souls. His sword is pointed towards my heart, and I open my jaws, a massive ball of chakara about to exit in a beam of destructive light.

We almost reach eachother and Mother decides that it is time for the end.