Truth Or Dare With Stardust, Konan, Pain, And Tobi, Continued Short Of 18

Madara's POV:

It's been a week sense Yumi left, and things have been pretty dull. I have no one to play hide and seek with, not that i like the game! Everyone's on missions, and i have this feeling i need to rip someone apart, but who? I watch as Stardust and Konan play truth or dare. Tobi, do you want to play Stardust asks playfuly! No. My turn konan shouts cheerfuly. Truth or dare. Dare Stardust says in a cocky voice. I dare you to find Kisame's sake stash! Your on she howls. Stardust disapears, and her footsteps can be heard all over the hideout. After about 10 minutes. Stardust returns with a couple bottles of sake. I'm surrprised Mom and Dad haven't found this already. I'm sure they don't know she laughs. Konan, my turn Stardust muses. Truth or dare? Truth. So, she says misheviously, do you like anyone, that someone being Pain? WHAT! Her face is flaming and i smirk. M-maby. Yes! Yes what Pain asks walking into the room. N-nothing! Oh just that she, i cut her off, can i play? Sure, i guess it's Konan's turn. Truth or dare. Truth. So, Tobi, how would you feel if Yumi, was a Luna, and her Alpha was Kyurrbi, like Aura and Anubis joke. WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT! Answer it! I would personaly tear him apart, then bury him alive, and then apolozige and i guess let her go with it! Thats unexspected they both state, even Pain looks surprised. I've never thought about nee-chan being a Luna and her Alpha, Kyubi. Your turn i say turning to Pain. What, i didn't say i would play, too bad i smirk. Stardust. Tobi. We look at eachothe and she laughs while i smirk. Our turn! So Pain do you like anyone, Stardust asks, the person being Konan i finish, smirking. WHAT! He has a faint coloring on his cheeks. No. I don't belive that we muse. Fine! Yes! Konan goes bright red. HAHAHAHA! We both burst out laughing. WHat about Yumi and Kyubi being mates Pain asks sharply. I dout that would happen. It alredy has Stardust giggles. NO, IT DIDN'T! We have a picture though! Stardust grabs someting from under the floor. We all gather around the picture and i blush under my mask. There are three pictures and they're all of Yumi and Kyubi. In one she kisses his cheek and he blushes, another shows Yumi and Kyubi, both in human form sleeping curled up. Kyubi has his arms protectivly around her and her head is burried in his chest and their legs are tangled together. The final one is the most embaressing. Aura just had to press the button then as Anubis pushed her. The final one is of them kissing, they're both wide eyed and blushing, while Yumi's wolves laugh their asses off in the background. I though i had burned all the copies i growl. Pain and Konan laugh. That happened. AURA! ANUBIS! WHEN YOU GET BACK YOU ARE SO DEAD FOR NOT BURNING THIS! And our game of Truth and Dare ended, violently.