Chapter 25: Orochimaru, And Reunion With The Emo, Duckass Uchiha

Sasuke's POV:

You called us, i say annoyed to Orochimaru. Karin and Jugo stand behind me. I have very important news he smiles, Juri and Kyurrbi have been freed by our future ally. And who might that be I ask emotionlessly. He laughs. Just treat them with respect and don't pick a fight with her. Also we are exspecting them in a few minutes, so tidy up and look presentable. Fine i sigh. I walk back to my room. I wonder how Yumi's doing, last time i saw her she had a sword through her chest and she revealed that she was, immortal. I take a quick look at my apperence and head to the enterence of the hideout. Karin, Jugo, Kabuto, and Orochimaru already wait. You're late he hisses, he goes to say more but a long howl cuts him off. They're here he muses. It goes deathly still and Madara, Konan, Pain, Juri, and Kyurrbi land in front of us, wait where's Yumi? As i open my mouth i'm tackled to the ground. SASUKE-CHAN! I open my eyes to see Yumi ontop of me. She hugs me, her tail thrashes around, and she smiles her wolfy grin. WHAT ARE YOU DOING, Karin yells! She growls and looks up, look Sasuke-chan, it's another annoying, weak, fan-girl like Sakura. She jumps up smiling. I AM YUMI! Yumi, i know you're excided but please calm down Madara sighs. Her ears lay down in sadness. Sorry nii-chan, but i haven't seen Sasuke for the past 3 years, and the last time i had a sword through my heart she snickers. This is the "Her" you were refering to Jugo asks in monotone. Let's go inside Yumi says in montotone, interupting him from saying more. We walk inside, but Yumi hangs back her hand on Kyurrbi's back. We stop in a room with a table and chairs. Sit, Orochimaru says geustering to the chairs. We all sit down, all but Yumi who sits on the table. So you want an alliance? Yes, Yumi wanted friends to play with during the war Madara sighs. So Yumi is important, Karin asks? That's rude, Yumi pouts, especialy when i'm sitting right here. I am Luna, the Gardian of the Tailed Beasts, and i happen to be older than you! You look 14 she argues. I AM 117, dumbass! The Akatsuki snicker, and Karin looks taken aback, and i can't help but laugh as well. So Sasuke, these are the people you gave up konaha for, Yumi asks tickling my cheek? Why is she so friendly with you Jugo asks? Because, i sigh, she was on my team. Speaking of teams Yumi giggles, it looks like old Team 7 will be reunited. LETS HAVE A PARTY!

Yumi's POV:

LETS HAVE A PARTY! Everyone, not used to my idea of battle looks confused. Nii-chan, i ask turning to my brother, can we skip the welcoming party? If you wish he sighs. Orochimaru-chan, can i borrow your team? It's time i started attending my own parties. And i think our team should be the first to know about my newest tiltle change, I says waving a letter in the air. YOU DIDN'T Sasuke shout jumping up! Yes, she did Kaosu giggles uncurling from my neck. You can he says smiling. SASUKE, JUGO, ANNOYING FAN GIRL, WE ARE GOING TO GREET OUR OLD TEAM! Kyubi-kun, you coming i ask jumping down? He nods, smiling. We walk out of the hidout and jump into the trees. When i find one suitable i stop. Kyubi-kun don't come out till i signal you, Team Orochimaru i'll handle Hinita and Naruto, Kaosu will handle kiba, and you take whoever is left. We watch the clearing as the chakara signatures come closer. When there almost upon us I flare my chakara. YUMI, WE KNOW YOUR THERE, Naruto shouts before appearing! I jump down with Sasuke and the others. Nice to see you again, i bet you're very lonely without Kyubi, i giggle. WHY YOU! Hinita stops his hand, and shakes her head. I hear howls and Aura and Anubis appear LUNA! LUNA! THE BASE IS ON FIRE!