Chapter 9: Fate Starts To Sew Itself Together

Yumi's POV:

Something soft encircles me. Like Kyubi's fur i smile What feels like the tip of a tail brushes softly against my cheek making me giggle. I open my eyes and see Kyubi awake using his tail to tickle my face. i giggle. Kyubi stop! That tickles. He looks at me embaressed. He's so small like a teddy bear. I sit up and bring Kyubi into my arms. Like a teddy bear i mumble. His feet dangle and his front paws curl over my arms. I'm unaware of the aduience we have. You're just like a teddy bear i say louder, only with nine tails. Y-yumi! We have an audience. I open my eyes and turn around. My cheeks heat up. Most of them are laughing, but Sakura is awwing. Uhhh! I drop Kyubi onto my lap. Finaly he huffs. How much did you see i whisper. All of it Kakashi says with a closed eye smile. I'm going back now Kyubi says quickly. I pat Kyubi as he fades away. Yumi you should have breakfast remeber what happened yesterday. I remeber the rabbit incident. Okay. We eat and head on our way. We're in the land of waves now. I look at our new surroundings with curiosity when i catch a sent. A familiar one but i can't place it. Thats when i hear a thump, thump, thump, emiting from my locket. Its heartbeat is louder i relise. NII-CHAN! How! He's alive! And close! I keep my exciment hidden and report the sent. Kakashi. I've picked up a sent. I've smelled it before. Last night i think. Akatsuki he says narrowing his eyes. You have a good nose girl, a man says as he drops from a tree. He has blue skin and gills. How strange i say outloud. What's strange. You're blue. Why are you blue? Thats when i catch the familiar sent. My eyes become cold and my voice emotionless. So you were following us from the begging. Itachi. Everyone stiffens. Hn. He drops from the same tree his long hair flying behind him. You should hid your sent better. Especialy if you come to the same place you murded your clan so long ago. he smirks. The Little Wolf has a keen nose. The blue man pulls out a sword and Itachi remains motionless. Team 7! Stay here. Team 10 try to find other members. Yumi go with team 10 he wispers. running away are we? The blue man smiles a sharp, toothy, grin. ARUA! ANUBIS! My wolves take their places beside me. Distract them and help team 7 in any way you can i whisper. Yes Alpha! They say in unision. Use whatever you need i add. They smile. Don't worry Luna, Arua says, we'll protect your mate. I'M NOT A LUNA! I screech at them before running off with team 10.

Naruto's/Kyurrbi's POV:

The wolves snicker at their joke and i feel Kyurrbi blushing. Well Alpha told us to destroy you and we will obey. They smile and start to get bigger. They almost as tall as the trees and their tails are clearly hardened into blades. They howl and more wolves arive. All black and white with ice-blue patterns. Thats their children. All these wolves answer to Yumi. I'll help you if you do me a favor later. I'm shocked by the offer. Deal! Thats when my voice sounds out. Aura. Anubis. Tell your children to be careful they have lots of chakara and seek the tailed beasts. I hear growls and howls all around. Attack the two wolves laugh. Use this as a distraction they'll by you some time quickly think of something. I feel him disapear. Sasuke! I see Sasuke seething. Why is he here. Stay calm Kakashi says harshly. They wolves will distract them. Split into two groups and attack directly after the wolves. And with that our plan is set in action.

Madara's POV:

Kisame and Itachi are ingaged in battle with team 7 and Yumi's Alpha and Luna wolves, Anubis and Aura, Konan says They're going to be slaughted i grumble. Team 10 and Yumi i ask the blue haired woman stading next to Pain. They're running towards Deidara and Sasori. Do you want Hidan and Kakuzu to join the fight? Sure why not. I'll also go. It's time i let Aura and Anubis know. Stardust! SUMMON! A little snow-white wolf with snowflake patterns like Yumi's stands in front of me. You called Nii-chan she smiles? Thats when relization hits her. She rubs against my legs. Stardust i say calmly. Can you inform Aura and Anubis of my pressence. Shall i inform Nee-chan she says jumping up and down. Don't tell her. Tell them i want it to be a surprise. I bend down and she jumps into my arms. Can i stay with you for a while. I sigh. Why not. Who's this Pain asks. This is Stardust the youngest of Yumi's wolves. She is also the closest to my sister, and they consider themselves siblings. She so cute Konan sqeals. I put Stardust down and she runs over to Konan. Stardust keep them company. I need to fech Yumi. Yes Nii-chan she howls running circles around Konan. Good-luck i whisper to Pain. With both of them. The last thing i see is him sighing and looking disgruntled at the two.