Chapter 5: A lullaby?

Yumi's POV:

Wake up! I feel someone push me of my bed. WHY YOU! I look up to see a pissed off Uchiha. What? Kakashi wants to test you against a jourin and you are LATE! Fine. I put on a black shirt with red outlinning, a black skirt along with black leggings and ninja sandles. To top it off i pull my black hair back in a ponytail and put my katana at my hips. Ready. We walk towards training ground 11. When we get there team 7, kakashi, and the Hokage are waiting. Yumi! Sasuke! You're late the Hokage scolds! Even Kakashi got here before you! Well who am i fighting. Kakashi the Hokage says gestering to the silver haird ninja. Well lets get this over i say boardly. Everyone backs away leaving omly kakashi and me. Ready? Sure the ninja replies. I get out my katanas and prepare to fight. Summon! Anubis! Aura! The giant wolves materilize by my side and i charge. I move with inhuman speed and Kakashi struggles to block my attack. I guess i underestimated you he smirks. This makes me angery i charge again but i talk as well. Always fight your hardest whether you face the weakest or strongest foe. Never underestimate for it'll be you last mistake i finsh as my katana clashes with a shrunkin he holds creating sparks. Wisely spoken Yumi. Attack! Anubis and Aura's tail harden and become blade sharp. They pull bact their tails and slash at kakashi but only one hits throwing him up in the air. Then it turns into a log. Shit! Kakashi appears and does some hand signs to fast for me to catch. Kakashi hits me electricuting me as well. I roar with annoyance. I feel my eyes changing. And i do the most unlikly thing. I sing.

When you are weak i'll be strong

When you are strong stand by my side.

For you are my darling sister

the light burnning bright

the treasure of my life.

When you are weak i'll be strong

I hear gasps. Thing about my singing it can put people or animals to sleep and it puts them into a trance. And this lullaby is one my brother created for me.

When you are strong stand by my side.

For you are my darling sister

the light burnning brightly in my life

but this battlefeild is bloody

and your childhood is a bloodbath.

For when upon this battlefeild

i lost the light burrning brightly in my life.

Now diminished my blood i have no choice to follow.

For when you are weal i'll be strong

and when you are strong

will you stand by my side on this bloody battlefeild.

The moment those words left my lips a giant sound wave echoed around us. Destroying the clearing and knocking everyone around like rag dolls. My eyes return to normal and i help everyone up. Well i guess we found out your rank Sasuke smirked.