Chapter 6: A What?

Kakashi's POV:

What the hell was that! It felt like my eardrums exsploaded. And that song. It's forbbibin! Tabou! I guess she a Jourin i mumble to the Hokage. He chuckles. You might need to go to the hospital she says her back facing me. Where did you learn that song? She turns around tears in her blue snowy eyes. My nii-chan. It's been a hundred years sense i've heard it. He made that song for me. My eyes widen. That song was made for her? You have a lovely voice Sasuke smirks. Thanks she smiles. I guess i'm a jourin now! But can i still be on your team? Her eyes fade back to an onyx black and she smiles holding her hand out to me. I take it. She pulls me up to my feet and she starts towards the hospital. We'll come get you later! Were going for Ramen! She turns around and runs to catch up. I wonder who is her brother?

Yumi's POV:

Your a jourin Sakura squeals. I'm still the same old me. I have a question. During the fight that song. You said your brother made it. So who is he? I don't want to tell, a shadow covering my eyes. We continue on till we reach it.The ramen is amazing and Hinita even jouined us. Oh Naruto why can't you see she loves you. He reminds me of what a freind of mine always hated. Kubi. I wonder where you are. It must not be easy, when you're a giant nine-tailed fox. I wonder how Jouri id doing as well. I hope he didn't kill too many people while i was away. Yumi? Sasuke waves his hand in front of my face. Yes? Were leaving. Oh. I'll walk back with you. We walk back to the compound in sielence, but before i we reach the door Sasuke asks me a question. Could you tell me how our clan was a hundred years ago. I smile of course. I walk throught the door and head towards my room, Sasuke following close behind. I walk into my room but Sasuke doesn't follow. You caoming. Is it oaky. Sure. I sit down on my bed as he looks around. It's the same as i left it. My brother's room was only a door up. I pat the place beside me. I'll tell you about our clan. He sits. We were a buch of grumpy, emo, emotionless people. We strived for power. But the Senju's declared war when i was 6. The training was intese and no mercy was shown, but i had my brother to protect me. He was the strongest of us all. No one ever disobeyed him. He protected me many times and took many wounds upon himself. Our father wanted nothing more than to defeat the Senjus. To him we were all tools. I was part of the main branch. I was a princess you could say. But i chose to shine light on our dreary people. I brought a smile to many lips. But that day when i fell off the cliff. I watched my mother and clan fall around me and i felt nothing. Just shock. I still don't grive for them. And my nii-chan, Kubi, and Juri were the only ones i truly cared about. And now they're gone! I wish i had died that day. Hirashimomo was another of my friends but he's the one who pushed me off the cliff. I guess fate is crule to us, but never give up hope. Love your family no matter who they are and what they did to you. My father was disapointed in me. My mother loved me. My second oldest brother encouraged me. And my oldest brother cherished and protected me with his life. I love them all. No matter i still have hope. Belive in those who support you. Trust and lean on them, and prove those wrong who put you down. For the greatest power is one of will. Night Sasuke. He walks out the door leaving me in the dark. Madara i feel your heartbeat, but where are you?

Madara's POV:

Another crazy day. My throat is sore from Tobi's high pitched voice. Now that i think about is this disguise even worth it. I smirk. Yumi whould love it here. She's like Konan only about a hundred times more protective, aggresive, and bubbly. I take off my lollypop like mask and set it on the table. My eyes glow red as i activate my shirangan. I rember the lullaby i sang for Yumi when she was scarde. I pull out the locket and hold it in my hand. It's warm and a slight thump, thump, thump emits from it. I need to move fast before the leaf relises that she can be used against me. I'll send someone to spy on her. I need to create a ruccus big enough to get her far from the leaf villiage. If all else fails. We'll attack directly. I won't let anyone have her. She's too inoccent for this world. After all she did manage to befriend every tailed beast in existance, and become especialy close with Kyurrbi and Jouri. I wonder how she'll react to them being caged. I sit by the window, moonlight streaming in. I close my eyes and start to hum an anciet song. After all it's been a hundred years.