Tailed Beasts Draft: Tailed Beat 7, 0 Ideas!

I'm making this because, all the tailed beast will be in upcoming chapters, it's only what the tailed beast are, i also need help deciding what kind of animal the 7 tailed beast will be,so please commet your ideas, and i want each of them to be diffrent, or i might change some around. this could all change at the drop of a hat. Now to the Tailed Beasts!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 Tailed: Juri, or Shukaku. Giant Sand Raccoon. Has sandy colored hair, rounded ears and black tiped tail, with the same colored eyes as Gaara, in human form.Yumi's Father/Brother figure.

2 Tailed: Meiso, or Kira. Giant Blue Cat with pale blue eyes like Hinita. Yumi's Mother figure.

3 Tailed: Jakkaru. Giant Black Jackle with Glowing Crimson eyes, Sealed in hell due to Yumi's sacrificed 15th tail. Was Yumi's first lover, and Kyubi's twin.

4 Tailed: Nuretsu, or Howaito. Giant White Weasle With Red markings starting at his head going to his tail, also striped legs, Forest Green eyes. Yumi's Prankster Uncle!

5 Tailed: Kanji, or Tetsu. Giant Iron-colored Huskey(Dog), also has Metalic Silver eyes. His fur looks like Iron/metal, but it is really soft and actually fur. Yumi's Serious and Protective Uncle.

6 Tailed: Pyro, Kasai Ran'na, or Ran'na. Giant Black Horse with markings looking like flames running up his legs, he also has flames for a mane. The flames are orange, red, and yellow. Yumi's Funny, but Protective Brother/Father like figure.

7 Tailed: Unkown for now. Please commet on any ideas you might have. :)

8 Tailed: Outopiee, or Gyuki. Giant Purple Octopus with horns. He's sealed within Killer B and refuses to be released.

9 Tailed: Kyubi, or Kyurrbi. Giant Sunset-Orange Fox, with Sparkling Onyx eyes. The youngest of the Tailed Beats, and first to befriend Yumi. His hair, ears, and tails are the color of his pelt, in human form. He is the Mate/Lover of Yumi.

Yumi: Gardian of the Tailed Beasts. She is the daughter of the creator of the Tailed Beasts, thus reflecting her soul. Long ago her Soul Mother split one of her 20 tails, creating 9 tailed beasts, who became her brothers, however she fell in love with one of them, her daughter was born, but evil had taken hold and thus her mother sealed her soul and the tailed beasts away. Once the danger passed at the cost of her mothers life, the Tailed Beasts were freed, however Yumi didn't wake so she was watched by her pack, untill the gardian she was, was needed to cheer up the tailed Beasts. Yumi is Yumi, and doesn't have a past life except before she destroyed her 15th tail. She doesn't have anyone sealed away in her and loves all the tailed beasts like brothers, sisters, Uncles, Aunts, Mother, and Father. Madara is her brother.