Chapter 26: The Base Is On Fire, And Yumi's Officialy A Luna!

Naruto's POV:

ON FIRE! WHAT THE HELL ARE THOSE WOLVES DOING! That's fine, Yumi snaps, just put it out with the water jutsu i taught you if this were to happen. Sure thing Luna! I dismiss their sentence untill i grasp it. LUNA! Attack, Yumi howls! Kaosu goes for Kiba, while Team Hawk deals with Sai and Shikamaru. Yumi jumps in front of us and pulls out her Katana's. I've been waiting to unleash hell of Kyubi's captor. She runs at me, and i barly have time to use my own sword to deflect her's. I try to form handsigns, but Yumi with her inhuman speed keeps me from casting jutsus. Look around she laughs. Sai and Shikamaru are out numbered, battered, and bloody, while Kiba. We all look at Kiba. He holds his dog in his arms while Kaosu encircles him, is better off, but before we go, because Naruto, you're going to die, and you need to come to my wedding first! WHAT! Kyubi, she calls. A fox jumps down by her side and in a flash a teenager with sunset-orange hair stand by her. She tosses me the leter and everyone's baffled. Read it when i'm gone, and Hinita, Naruto, while Kyubi was trapped, you forced him to go on dates with Hinita, or at least exsperence them. AND I AM TOTALLY BETTER THAN HINITA! Well how many times have you kissed a person, Hinita yells, shocking us all. 3 times, but i can change that. Kyubi looks confused, and she grabs his shirt and pulls his lips to her. Also i'm a Luna! I wanted my team to know first so here it is. Kyubi and I are mates, and he's waited 3 long years to see me. So bye-bye Bitches. Wait, i call out! What about Kiba? She'll release him a couple hours, remeber to tell Sensei the good news. She laughs and disapears along with Team Hawk. The letter feels heavy in my fingures and i pass out. When i wake, i'm in the hospital. Tsunade and the other leader sit in the room. TSUNADE, i yell as i sit up! WE HAVE A PROBLEM! And what is that? YUMI'S A LUNA! WHAT! The letter! I rip it open and everyone gathers around.

Dear Bastards,

I am a Luna, and my mate is no other than Kyubi-kun! It happened 3 years ago and when your done reading this you'll exsperence the memory, and if you survive the war you can come to my wedding!

Love,

Your little Wolf, Yumi!

I drop the letter and we're teloported to a rooftop in Suna. Yumi, sits on the top, the wind ruffling her hair and her eyes sparkling in the moonlight. We're leaving a fox interupts. she turns around to come face to face with Kyubi. Already? Can you stay with me a little longer she blurt. He smiles of course Luna. W-WHAT! I'm teasing. Kyubi she asks? Hm? My brother is alive she whispers. I know, he's in the Akatsuki right? she nods. A few nights ago he said i could have anything i desired. Alot of things came to mind but there's something i have to tell you. Your name came to my mind. I wanted you. I want everyone to be free and live happily, but i also want to live with you she says tears in her eyes. This shocks us? Kyubi, what is a kiss? A k-kiss! It's a way two lovers show their love physicaly, i guess. Can you turn into your human form she asks? Sure. There's a breeze and Kyubi is now a orange haired boy with nine tails and ears. He puts his arms around her and Yumi lays her head against his chest. After a while he breaks the silence. I have to go. I know, but before you do i have to tell you one more thing she whispers. Kyubi, i love yo-. He cuts her off when he presses his lips to her's. They're both blushing. W-what was that she stamers!? A kiss he smiles. Yumi will you be my mate? She smiles. Of course, she whispers hugging him. I guess i'm Luna now. And Aura's and Anubis's joke is true, he smiles. I love you he whispers as he fades away. everything goes dark and we appear back in the hospital room. Look's like what Juri said was true Gaara smiles.

Yumi's POV:

YOU AND KYUBI ARE MATES, Sasuke yells at us! We are, 3 years ago ontop of a roof in Suna, he asked me. You are one crazy wolf! I know, but they'll be back. Oh that reminds me! Kaosu, you need to let go of Kiba! Fine! But i'll come visit you she purrs. Kiba and his dog teloport back to the Leaf. Oh that reminds me! We race back to the hidout and i jump into Madara's arms. Nii-chan, Aura and Anubis set the base on fire i say cheerily! He eyes widen and Orochimaru laughs. Don't worry, the rest are there, and it's probably under control. Not with those bakas Konan sighs. Gosh, it was probably Blade and Echo, i just hope my room isn't on fire i pout. Or they're running around with your undergarmets Juri says emotionlessly. My cheeks heat up. JURI! I hear laughter around the room, and Sasuke speaks up. It sounds like that happens offten, you probably have more fun than us. I jump up and grab his arm, than lets go check and see if Aura and Anubis haven't burnt down the base! POOF! Everyone, including Orochimaru, teloports to the Akatsuki base, living room. You can smell smoke, and shout and howls come from all over. HAHAHAHAHAH! LUNA ISN'T HERE! Thats when we see Echo and Blade run throught the living room, Echo has a pair of underwere on her head and Blade wears a bra upside down. I blush and my tail, ear, fang, and claws appear. STOP! Aura, Anubis along with the rest run in. I can hear the crackle of fire and Aura is now a ashy color. You have problems Sasuke snickers. I'm furious. WHAT HAPPENED, AND WHY IS ECHO WEARING MY UNDERWERE ON HER HEAD, AND BLADE WEARING MY BRA UPSIDE DOWN!