Chapter 22: Yumi's Death, And Final Secret

Yumi's POV:

I fall from Konan's grip. I look up at my brother distracted he doesn't see Kakashi heading strait towards him. No! I pick my self up and stand in front of him. The sword slices my flesh and a horrifing sound rings across the clearing. Everything goes silent, Kakashi looks over my shoulder and everyone's gaze is on me. Kakashi lets go the sword still in my chest. Yumi i hear my brother whisper? Everyone, stares horrified at me. I turn to my brother, Nii-chan, i know your wondering why i've done this? I did this because it's time i protected you, even if it means my life. Blood is blood, Blood is life, and you are more important than my life. Then why are you leaving us alone Naruto shouts! I would never leave you alone she says putting her hand on the handle of the sword. I could never leave you alone, nii-chan, not even if i wanted to die. She pulls out the sword the ground stained with even more of her blood. Because i can't. H-how aren't you dead Kakahi studders. Because we are imortal.

Kakashi's POV:

Her word ring around the clearing. Impossible i murmer! Are you afraid she laughs, an insane laugh? She then stops and starts to cough violently. Catch me she whispers as she fall backwards into her brothers arms. She stares into his eyes. I guess they know you're alive, she whispers. Should we start our war today? His eyes soften, you give the order. Aura. Anubis. kill the Hokage! Her wolves jump on him before anyone can do anything. The wolves rip him apart, blood, bones, and body parts go flying. They howl with laughter when they back away. Yumi tilts her head to one way, i guess this means we're at war she says innocently. No! This can't be happening, Naruto shouts. YOU MONSTER he snarls at her! She smiles, i'll come back for you one day, Kyubi. Good-bye Konaha, she smiles and they all disapeare, leaving the Leaf a pile of rubble, without a Hokage.

Madara's POV:

We return to the base, Yumi, almost asleep. That was fun she murmers, lets do that again! WHAT! Everyone looks shocked. Nii-chan put me down, she points to the living room floor. Everyone sit she says, as i lay her down. Nii-chan you'll have to sit for this she smiles. I'm no longer Alpha! WHAT! Even her wolves looks shocked. I am Luna she says cheerily. That's when it hits us all. YUMI HAS A MATE! WHO! Kyubi, she giggles, don't tell anyone else! She yawns and falls face forward, asleep. WHAT! I'm officialy pissed. NO ONE, I MEAN NO ONE HITS ON MY LITTLE SISTER WITHOUT MY PERMISSION! I calm down and put my rage aside. I put Yumi to bed and everything is normal again, like we never invaded the Leaf at all.