Chapter 12: Two Drunk Wolves And More Of Yumi's Past Revealed

Madara's POV:

Poof! Two wolves stand on the celing. One white with black patterns, the other black with white patterns. They laugh uncontrolably and something hangs in Arua's tail. Hic! Look at the rroom full of menn Arua slurs. Where's Alphaa Anubis slurs? Wait don't you mean Lunaa she asks as she falls from the celing! You're rightt, but I don't see Kyubi Anubis snickers. Who are you Deidara yells! I'm Aura the black wolf says, and i'm Anubis the white one slurrs. Are these the two wolves she was talking about. Wait! Wasn't Yumi kidnapped Aura snickers casually. I think so Anubis snickers back. Where is Alpha they ask turning to me. With Konan and Leader-sama Deidara grumbles. Wait Konan's a girl? There's only one girl Anubis slurr/yells. There's two Aura slurrs, pointing her tail at Deidara. WHY YOU! She snicker and dodges his attempt to lunge at her. I guess not! They both fall over laughing and start to snore. We her a yell and Konan, Stardust, and Yumi come running in. MOM! DAD! Stardust jumps from Konan's head and to the side of Aura and Anubis. Yumi sighs. They were drunk, weren't they. Hell they were Hidan grumbles. AURA! ANUBIS! She yells at the wolves to wake up, but they don't move a hair. She bends down and pokes Aura's nose. They relly hit it hard, lets hope we won't have more puppies running around. I blush under my mask. How does she know! What did she mean by that! Yumi yaws and falls right ontop of her wolves asleep. Konan laughs. I guess she doesn't find us life threating. Her wolves are a bunch of maniacts Deidara grumbles. Also what's a Luna? We hear Stardust gasp. SHIT! Kyubi's going to be pissed! I'm guessing it isn't good? No, a Luna is a mated female Alpha, or she-wolf mated to an Alpha. W-what! And who's Kyubi? Kyurrbi is his name. He's the nine-tailed fox. That joke's been around for more than a hundred years! You should of seen her brother's face the first time they pulled it! Priceless! I groan in remberence of that day. You can ask Yumi more questions tomrrow, or when mom and dad are drunk! Konan reached down and picks up Yumi. She leaves droping Yumi off in her room. I move Aura and Anubis into a more compfertable place and disapeare. I appeare in Konan's room. She sits on the ground playing with Stardust. Madara they both say. Are you hear for nee Stardust asks her golden eyes shining. Yes i say in my real voice. Thought so she smiles her wolfy grin. Protective as always i see. Konan gives me a wary glance. Your sister is going to get herself killed the way she acts she mumbles. I dout it i laugh. I pick Yumi up bridal style and teloport back to my room. I lay Yumi down on the bed and sit down beside her. She reatches her hand out pulling me closer to her. I lay down next to her and she snuggles up to me, and sighs. I smile amused. I close my eyes. I'm finally with my Little Wolf.

Third's POV:

The rookies and their sensei's stand in the Hokage's office, confused and shocked. W-who's Madara a girl with purple hair and pale eyes studders. He was part of the Uchiha clan a hundred years ago, and part of the main family a old man replies. He was mercyless, cold, crule, and a muderer. I though he only had a younger brother, but i'm mistaken. Yumi is his sister. Didn't he kill his best freind a boy with red fangs asks. Yes, he killed Harshirama, and his brother Tobi, however Harshirama and Madara killed eachother. Then why does she mumble about a heartbeat a emo boy with duck ass hair asks emotionless. I don't know, but we must get her back the old man says. She has power many would want and we can't let it fall into the wrong hands. What about the locket a man with gravity defing hair asks? See if you can contact her in mind like Kyubi. That annoying creature a blond haird boy grumbles. Who will go the man asks? Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and you Kakashi. Understood. The rest leave, leaving the old man, and the four people in the room alone. They sit in a circle. Ready? They nod. They all close their eyes and wake on a snowy plain. The howling of wolves can be heard from all directions, but something else beats along with they rythmic howls.

*Kakashi's POV*:

We walk further alond the snowy plain, but something or someone stops us. You shouldn't be here the voice of Kyurrbi rings around the clearing. KYUBI! We turn to see a ball of snow-colored fur tackle his foot. Stardust he purrs. Are you another one of Yumi's wolves Naruto asks. Yes Nee is Alpha! Where is Yumi i ask lazily. She stiffins. Yumi isn't hear at the moment. IT'S HER MIND HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE Naruto shouts! SHUT UP! You'll wake her! If you're worries she is unharmed but i must ask you a question. What? Do you have the locket she asks locking eyes with me? Yes, we do actually. This is what i feared. We need to see Yumi, we must rescue her Sakura says. The wolf looks up her golden eyes hard.Yumi is where she belongs, i will retrive the locket when the sun rises tomrrow. Kyubi summon me tomrrow when you wake up. BUT Sakura shouts! What? Why can't Yumi return home! The leaf will be destroyed if she did. She turns to Sasuke, and walks up to him. She asked me to give this to you. A chain with a silver key that shone like moonlight appears on his neck. Thats the key to her brothers room and any other thing in her room. Dust off the pictures, and find your answers. She looks up. If you want answers go into Yumi's room, and her brothers. Remeber, BLOOD IS LIFE she howls and disapears! The world falls apart and we wake up. We should go Sasuke states. We get up and make our way ton the Uchiha compound.

Sasuke's POV:

As we run the key bounces on my chest. We stop in front of the compound. It still smells a little of blood. We walk down the hallway to the oldest part of the compond. I stop in front of a door with a snowflake like pattern carved into the door. I open the door and we walk into her room. It's just like it was a hundred years ago a fox says surprising us. What are we looking for i ask Kyurrbi. He uses one of his tail to pick up a picture that was face down on her desk. He hands it to me and i whipe the dust off. We imediatly knotice the giant sunset-orange fox, Yumi, and her brother Madara. Yumi sits next to Madara as the giant fox encircles them. More picture hang on the wall. A breeze blows through the room, clearing all the dust. We walk around. In one we see Yumi sleeping, curled up in one of Kyurrbi's tails. And one with her and all the tailed beasts. But one picture really catches our eye. A young boy with sunset-orange hair blushes as a six-year old Yumi kisses his cheek. We knotice the boy has nine-tails, whisker marks, and fox ears. I go to take it down but a voice stops me. In the vision, where she fell off the cliff, the woman whos blood splattered all over Yumi. That woman was her mother. Her brother Izuna, died a year before the war ended, and her father was killed by her brother at the end of the war, Kyurrbi informs us. Lets leave his voice echos around sounding strangled. I take the key from my neck when we arrive at her brother's door. Her brothers room is dark, but peices of glass catch the light. I look down to see a picture frame with a giant crack in the glass, also half of the glass is gone. I take the picture from the frame and hold it up to the light. I gasp. In the picture Madara and Yumi sit under a cherry-blossome tree. Yumi leans against her brother asleep, Madara is also alseep. I hand the picture to Kakashi and go to let go but a piece of paper falls out. I pick it up and read it aloud. I will protect you, my Little Wolf, for Blood Is Life. What is this? Was Madara really as heartless as we thought? And why, do those words haunt me so?