Chapter 27: The Base Is Still On Fire And Blade's Wearing A Bra!

This chapter is a short of what happened while Yumi was gone, and how the base whent ablaze, and why Echo and Blade are wearing Yumi's Undergarments. Meaning, alot of wolf randomness!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Echo's POV:

I smile when Yumi leaves. Now time for plan distraction. I head into the kitchen, to find something flamable. I remeber reading something that said oil was flameable? I search the cabinets, looking for the oil, Konan uses to make pancakes with. I spy a tall bottle with an olive-yellow liquid. Bingo! Now start a small fire, just a litlle smoke. I pull it down, a few drops spilling from the not all the way, closed cap. I go to jump down but i slip on the oil. SHIT! The oli goes flying an lands on the "Wooden" table. I quickly use my paws to make signs for a jutsu. FIRE RELEASE: GIANT CURSED FLARE! A green fire ball lands on the table, and sparks fly. Opps, i think i made it too big. The table's engulfed in flames and i hear the worried yips and howls of my parents. SHIT! I bolt towards Yumi's room, just a blurr of white, and green fur. I open the door, and slam it closed, to see the glowing, golden eyes of my perverted brother. Wait i'm perverted as well!

Aura's POV:

We all sit in the living room relaxing and watching tv with the other members. Deidara and Sasori argue, Hidan grumbles, Itachi reads a book, while Kakuzu counts his money, and Kisame watches the tv intentaly. Anubis, my beloved mate, lays right next to me. We've been thinking about more pups, but the Twins, Blade and Echo are a handful. Maby next time we get drunk i smile. That's when i smell smoke. My ears go up and i inhale deeply. Do you smell that i ask outloud? Sasori and Deidara stop arguing and their eyes widen. FIRE! I jump up along with my mate. We all run around looking for the source of the fire. I run into the kitchen to be greeted with a table engulfed in fire. FOUND IT! The fire spreads quickly and i panic. ECHO! BLADE! There outside, they whent out a few minutes ago Anubis shouts! I'll get Luna! I teloport to her and yell LUNA! THE BASE IS ON FIRE! She turns to me, and sighs, use the water jutsu i taught you. I remeber, and nod, disapearing. When i get back Kisame is trying to put it out with water but when it hits the fire it continues to burn. Thats when i hear the enraged roar of Yumi. We all run into the living room, to see Yumi, Madara, Konan, Pain, And a few others. Thats when we see Blade and Echo. They are so dead!

Blade's POV:

Me and my twin Echo sit in Yumi's room. We wear stupid grins and laugh. So Echo did you make a distraction? She smiles, of course, however i set the base on fire. I sigh, well, YOLO! Now that Luna's gone, and Mom,Dad, and the rest are distracte we can have some fun! We open Yumi's top draw, and digg around. When we're done, Echo wears, black underpants on her head, her ears through the leg holes. I chose a small neon green bra, that i dyed before she left. Can you help me i ask Echo? You don't know how to put one on ,she muses, raising her eyebrows? HAVE I EVER SEEN A GIRL PUT ONE ON, AND I'M NOT A GIRL! She puts it on my back the cup showing out then hook it around my belly. DONE, she laughs! WE ARE TWO SICK BITCHES, I howl! We run through the house, careful to avoid our parents, but when we hit the living room, there stands Yumi, back and pissed off. Oh shit we are so dead! There goes YOLO!

Yumi's POV:

Sasuke and the others laugh their heads off while i blush so feriously, my face looks like it's on fire. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING, AND WHY IS MY BRA NEON GREEN! IT'S NOT LIKE YOU NEED IT LUNA, YOUR SO FLAT CHESTED THAT THESE ARE SUCH A WASTE, Blade and Echo shot back! Everyone is trying to supress their laughter, WHY YOU! Plus i look way more sexy than you in it Blade smiles. And i bet you wouldn't mind if Kyubi did it. Everyoe bursts out laughing. KYUBI WOULD NEVER DO THAT, HE ISN'T A PERVERT LIKE YOU! AURA! ANUBIS! NO MORE PUPS, WERE EVER YOU GET THEM! My tails shot forward, and i grab Echo and Blade. I take the underwere off of Echo's head, and drop her, but i keep Blade in my grasp. I smile a chesire smile. If you like wearing my clothing so much, than i'll have to oblige. AURA! ANUBIS! GET THE DRESS! They smile and disapear. When they come back, a bright pink, short dress, with ribbons, and flowers, lays in front of them. I laugh. 10 minutes later everyone's laughing their asses off. We parlized Blade, kept the bra on, and put him in the horrible little dress i was forced to wear when i was 3. He looks like a ugly, pink, flower vase, with ribbons. Your life is so much more interesting than our Sasuke smirks. I know i giggle. BLADE THIS IS REVENGE! Now what did you use to start the fire? Oil, Echo replys. And what jutsu? Fire Release: Giant Cursed Flare. konan do we have any flour? She raises her eyebrows confused, but hands me a box. I create a wind sweaping all of the flour into it. I send it onto the fire, and the fire slowly dies. Thing about a fire caused by oil, i say, use flour to put it out, or any mix involving it, because water will only make it worse. I guess Pyro's leasons rubbed off on me i laugh.