Chapter 28: Planing the Release Of The Iron Husky, And Future Plans

Yumi's POV:

We sit in my meadow, The Akatsuki, Team Hawk, Orochimaru, and Tailed Beasts. They all gather around the giant Sakura tree. It turns out, that Orochimaru knew that Kanji was locked away deep in the mountain, were the Iron villiage is located. We have information on the 7 Tails, Kanji, He's located by the Iron villiage I state. We need to move within the next few weeks, and I plan for the Leaf to get there first. Today it's my turn to seek, i smile standing up. I turn towards them my Snowy Sharingan activated. I'll go tell the Leaf of our newest delopments, prepare to go to the Iron Villiage within this week or the next, i smile disapearing. The villiage is dark but one light remains. I teloport to the Hokages office. Naruto, Hinita, and Tsunade argue about something. Have you forgoten our little game i ask, tilting my head a little to one side? YUMI! It's your turn to hide i smile, and i'm giving you the place myself. Ask your precious leader of the Iron villiage of a folktale about the great Iron Husky. For the Iron Husky loves to play in the snow, and for a reason. Because the snow holds eyes, they see in many places, and if angered the snow will stain crimson i laugh! They digust the information and i teloport back to the base. Will they solve my riddle?

Naruto's POV:

The Iron Husky? Another Tailed Beast, Hinita murmmers. What did she mean by the snow has eyes? Knuckled head Tsunade growls, she means her snowy sharingan, and when she gets to the Iron villiage, she'll massacure them. We sit in silence for hours untill the other leaders appear. Mifune, Tsunade says gravely, who is the Iron Husky? He stiffens, how do you know? Tsunade them repeats what Yumi said," Ask your precious leader of the Iron villiage of a folktale about the great Iron Husky. For the Iron Husky loves to play in the snow, and for a reason. Because the snow has eyes, and they see in many places, and if angered the snow will stain crimson." Yumi came a few hours ago she sighs. How is she getting in I complain! There is no where Yumi can't reach Gaara speaks up. Juri told me, she can open portals, and something else disturbing. What, we all question? Yumi isn't human, or at least her soul. She is the soul daughter of the creator of the Tailed Beasts, she even originates from another Tailed Beast, one that doesn't exsit anymore. She's a wolf, and she's giant. With 15 tails, i assume she's bigger than any Tailed Beast. Yeah, but what about the story Hinita asks? Mifune sighs, this is all a game, and i assume we get to move first, the story is too long, but 8 years ago he broke his chains. We don't keep him in a host. The sealer gives his life and becomes the chains that hold him. My son sealed the beast away leaving me with his only child, and i fear for her. Her soul is pure, and she is vengful. He stands up, we need to leave now, she'll be waiting, I sugust the remains of Team 7 and you Tsunade. Tsunade is silent for a minute, well we better get packing.

Madara's POV:

Nii-chan, we'll leave for the Iron villiage tomrrow! Yumi runs into me hugging me, her eyes shine. I can't wait to see Kanji! He'll be pissed about Kyuubi and me, he's always been the most protective uncle! How many uncles do you have Deidara groans! There's Meiso, she's like my mother, then there's Mori she's like my sister, but she's shy and sweet, but piss her off and she's the most dangerous Tailed Beast. Howaito is my uncle who likes to prank, he doesn't get along with Kanji, who's the most serious, your better getting blood from a stone than see him agreeing with Howaito. The last is Pyro, or Katsai Ran'na, he doesn't have six tails, he has six legs, he lives on the burnning plains, he's like my brother, but looks after me like a father would. Great Deidara groans, we're going to have a bunch of giant animal, that protect Yumi with every once of their power. Yumi, you have powerful allies. THEY'RE MY FAMILY! I hope you brought warm clothing, it always snows in the Iron Villiage, she laughs. COME ON! You can stay and watch the pups, she yells. I might, Deidara yells back! We should leave now i interupt. Yumi, stands in wolf form by my side and we head towards the exit.