Chapter 14: New Friends, Double Sealed, And Off To Save Yumi!

Yumi's POV:

It's silent, and darkness surronds me. My locket, why did it have to fall off. Did I kill someone? My rage was unstopable. I felt the rage and grief of losing my brother, I felt the anger of not being able to protect the Tailed Beasts, failing to be a good Alpha, The sadness i felt at the thought of those kind spirts being caged. I tried to keep it in. My brother, he's alive, but why doesn't he come for me? I feel a slight warmth, and a faint, thump, thump, thump of a heart. No, not yet. He hasn't left me yet. I smile as i sit alone in my darkness. Thats when i hear the beating start getting louder. Soon it's roaring. The locket, it came back, and i feel Kyubi's chakara. I remeber that day in town. The day i kissed his cheek. Nii-chan's face was priceless. I guess it's time to wake up and start living in the present. My eyes flutter open to see the orange mask of Tobi. My eyes soften, d-did i k-kill anyone i manage to get out. ALPHA! No, but Itachi might be coufing up blood for the next week. Opps! I sit up and look around. We're back at the base. I should probably check on him. NO! My wolves howl as i try and get up. The wound it's almost healed, and you're too weak right now! I growl. Would Madara have been so weak to let a small wound stop him, but then again i've always been weak without him here to protect me. Looks like the bitch is awake! I look up and go to stand up but rlise i'm sitting in someone's lap. scramble out of Tobi's lap and sit next to my wolves. Yes, so i am you crazy Jashinist! Man she just almost died and she still has enough energy to back talk us Deidara smiles. Itachi! Is he okay i ask worried. Why do you care so much Sasori grumbles. Because i could of damaged something important! That attack, can sometime rupter something and cause him too exspload! They all pale, how do you know that Deidara asks. It's happened before i say emotionless. It was quiet gruesome actualy Aura says wrinkling her nose, and Anubis smelled like blood and guts for a week. At least it didn't get on my pelt she says happily. Your wolves are bipolar Sasori states. Wait! How did you get my locket? You knew we had retrived it? Talk about attached Deidara deadpans. I'd know when it was close even at a mile away. Thanks! You'll have to thank Kyubi for this one. I smile. Lets go do something i smile jumping up! NO!

YES!

NO!

YES!

NO!

FINE!

I grumble and sit back down. What do you do around here for fun i grumble. Well most of the times we're on missions or we watch TV. Whats that? Fuck that Hidan grumbles. We want to fucking ask you a few fucking questions! Sure, like what? Nevermind acutally i'll tell you the whole story! I was born a 114 years ago. WHAT! I was stuck in a portal for a 100. Hashirama pushed me over a cliff when my snow shirangan activated, opening a portal. I was closly connected to all tailed beasts, they were like siblings, all but Kyubi you could say, i blush. I have the power to call out to all the tailed beasts, but that would cause a panic, and most would go into a rage. I can also turn into a giant black wolf with Ice-blue snowflake patterns and snowflake on my left eye. My snow Shirangan allows me to control blood, but i never had to use my own, with the unlimited supply found on the battlefeild. My locket and katanas are a gift from my brother, and my singing can put anything to sleep. They all process this information. So your older than Hidan, Deidara laughs. I smile. Friends? Why not! And with that the Akatsuki became my freinds.

Naruto's/Kyurrbi's POV:

Kyurrbi screams at me deep within my mind. W-what happened? Kakashi and the rest look at me wearily. They took the locket. Who? Yumi's wolves with the help of Kyurrbi, Kakashi says heavily. WHY, I shout with furry! Does that mean she's betrayed the Leaf, Sakura asks? I don't know. We need answers and there's only one person who can give them, i hear Sasuke say emotionless. I'm sorry, but Naruto the seal needs to be renforced. What? 5-pronged seal! I feel Kyurrbi and his screams fade away entirly. We need to set off now Kakashi says. We finish packing quickly, and head to the gates, the Hokage informed of our desion. Is everyone ready Kakashi-sensei asks? We head off full speed till we make camp. It's now dark and the fire spits and crackles. Kakashi-sensei? Hm? Do you think Yumi-chan joined with the Akatsuki? She couldn't of Sakura shouts! People change, but i don't think Yumi did Kakashi says calmly. Howerver if she did, we'll have to bring her back as a prisoner, or as a courpse. NO! NO! NO! I WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN, YOU BASTARDS! Kyurrbi i ask out loud? NO, It's the Hokage, of course it's me dumbass! Naruto, Kakashi asks wearily? It's Kyurrbi, he's yelling at me again. He's been more trouble lately, maby it because Yumi is missing Sasuke interupts. Hu? Before you came back he revealed to us that Yumi could control all the Tailed Beasts. Well, not control, but we would do anything for her, even if it ment giving our lives. Thanks for the info i grumble. Naruto! What? You spaced out again Sakura huffs. I brought this Sasuke says pulling out a picture frame. What's that? He holds it in the fire light so we can see. A young, sunset-orange haired boy with ears, and nine tails blushes as Yumi kisses him on the cheek. I feel Kyurrbi blush. I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH THAT! I laugh. Kyurrbi. Hahaha. Can you. Hahah. Take the form. Hahaha. Of a human? NO! YES! MABY! FINE! I CAN! Whats so funny Sasuke asks emotionlessly? Wow, what a cold little emo, duck ass. The boy is Kyurrbi i laugh! DON'T TELL THEM THAT, DAMN YOU! IT IS Sakura gasps! Everyone, including Sasuke looks surprised. We should get to sleep, if we want to be fresh for tomrrow, Sakura says with a yawn. It couldn't hurt. I lay down next to my freinds, and close my eyes. Sleep well, just remeber i might get out! Oh shut up!

Madara's POV:

I smile underneath my mask. Right now i'm playing hide and seek with Yumi. The only good thing about this disguse is that playing with Yumi would be normal for my chacter. I hear a giggle. Where is Yumi-chan! I hear another gigle from behind the couch. I look behind the couch to have onyx-black eyes meet mine. You found me Tobi-chan! Can you help me up? I smile, and lift her up and place her on my lap. I'm guessing it's almost time for bed she says yawning. I'll carry you to Konan's room, i say picking her up bridal style. Hn. As we walk she snuggles into my chest. When we're walking down the hallway her words stop me. I know your not who you say. My eyes widen. Does she know?