Chapter 19: Gyuki's Refusal, And Yumi's Return To The Leaf

First off i want to thank everyone who reads this book, i never thought it would be so popular, and a shout out to potato_in_sunset, for all the lovely commets you leave, thanks for that and any votes i recive!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto's POV:

I think it's finally okay to say, YUMI IS A CRAZY LITTLE WOLF! WHAT! WHY! Everyone looks shocked. Oh you didn't tell him about me, she says putting her ears down, that's okay. You're the Uchiha, with the crazy, drunken wolves, in search of the tailed beasts, the Raikage states. Yes! I shall tell you my goal! I want to find all the tailed beasts, aka my siblings and free them from their hosts! Yumi, we don't even know where they are, we only know of, Juri's location, and this peice of old shushi over here. Ahh! I turn to Killer B. Now i know who you are. Your Yumi, the Little Wolf, all the tailed beasts know of your little time accident. At least i don't look 114! You're freinds with Outopiee-chan? He facepalms. What kinda name is that? At least it's not Meiso, like the soup!

So how's your host? Juri dislikes his, and Kyubi tolerates Naruto. Thats when we hear a *poof!* ALPHA! We were kicked out of Suna they slurr/laugh! Not now, i'm dealing with something, go back to base and ask Konan or someone Yumi shouts! Gosh, that was harsh, and you didn't even hear them. They got kicked out of Suna for drinking to much, probably. The two wolves just ignore her and sit in the corner. Yumi? I turn to look at her, she sits on the ground, deep in thought. I go to poke her, but someone stops me. A tail wraps around my wrist, and i look up to see Aura's golden eyes. She's talking with someone, if you want to join, close your eyes and we'll lead you there. We all close our eyes, but the Raikage. We wake in a meadow with a Sakura tree. Stardust? Hm? I can't release them right now, but when? I don't know, eventualy they'll find out, secrets can't be keept forever, like you affliction with Kyubi! Don't change the subject! When are you going to ask him to be your mate! STARDUST! I feel Kyurrbi blush. He releases himself and a giant fox stands beside me. YUMI! In a flash she stands before us. Killer B you can release him, he can't escape. Gyuki also releases himself. I need to know she says looking up, will you stay with your host, or be freed and return to your original form? Killer B sits on his nose. I see you've made a freind she smiles. Yumi, why do you go to such exstream lenghts? I came here to see you, and possibly learn the location of other tailed beasts. Now answer the question! No, I won't let you release me. That's okay she smiles, i'll just come and visit you. Any informaion on the others? None. I'll leave now, i have to meet with someone anyways. We're back in the room and Aura and Anubis sleep in their corner. Yumi, stands by the window, but before she leaves, a voice stops her. You have to come back with us Kakashi sensei says gravely. Raikage will you help us if she trys to run. Her eyes widen, and she goes to jump but Killer B grabs her ankle. NO! Before she can retaliate she's out cold. Killer B hands her to Kakashi, and we make our way to the exit. We cotinue to walk back to the Leaf, Kyurrbi screaming at me the entire way.

Yumi's POV:

I wake up chained to a wall. My chakara is gone, drained by the chains, and i can't see a thing. My eyes tear up. Gyuki betrayed me, just like him. I used to have 15 tails, but one was destroyed sealing the three-tailed, insane, dark Jackle. I was older, but that time was destroyed forever, and he still lives, traped in hell, because i never had the heart to kill him. The first Tailed Beast i was accanted with. The twin of Kyubi, my first lover. Gone, forever, destroyed, existing no longer, now Kyubi holds my heart. Tears fall from my cheek, making soft noises as they hit the ground. I lay against the wall, staring off into space untill, the opening of a door pulls me from a trance. Ibiki stands before me, on the outside of my cage. I growl, and change into my wolf form. I jump, but a collar around my neck restrains me. The Hokage and your team are coming, now behave and be a good Little Wolf or you'll suffer. He leaves and the Hokage stands before me. Yumi, it could of ended diffrently, if you hadn't resited. I look up my eyes swirling with maddness. Let me see them, my soft voice growls. The Hokage waves his hand and my team comes forth from the shadows. You have betrayed me i growl. Yumi, why didn't you tell us who your brother is? Madara was dangerous, crule, mercyless, a muderer, everything you're not, we wouldn't have judged you Kakashi says calmly. I ignore it, and continue to rant my madness. Has Kyubi told you what happens when a tailed beast or anyone betrays me? I'LL SEND YOU TO HELL, WHERE YOU'LL ROT WITH THE THREE-TAILS, JAKKARU! Their eyes widen and the tears i've been holding in come out. why do you think my brother is like that, why do you think he acted that way. We are the same, i just chose to keep a smile on my face. I was gone for a hundred years! I LOST EVERYONE I EVER CARED ABOUT! I AM A MUDERER, CRULE, MERCYLESS, DANGEROUS! I SLUAGHTER MY OWN TEAM! I'VE KILLED THOUSANDS! I AM MY BROTHER! I turn back to my human form and cry. I miss him i whimper. Yumi, Naruto's voice rings out. I hate you the most i sob. You took away my Kubi. You took away my brother, my lover. I whisper the last part so low only Kyubi can hear it. Thats when i remeber Kaosu. Is she okay, Kaosu? The demon cat Kakashi asks raising his eyebrows, she escaped. I'll call out to her. I start to sing, my voice, soft and demonic, yet strangly sweet.

When you are weak i'll be strong

When you are strong stand by my side.

For you are my darling sister

the light burnning bright

the treasure of my life.

When you are weak i'll be strong

When you are strong stand by my side.

For you are my darling sister

the light burnning brightly in my life

but this battlefeild is bloody

and your childhood is a bloodbath.

For when upon this battlefeild

i lost the light burrning brightly in my life.

Now diminished my blood, i have no choice to follow.

For when you are weak i'll be strong

and when you are strong

will you stand by my side on this bloody battlefeild.

Please, Kaosu find him, and tell him the Little Wolf sings her last. I fall into oblivion, replaying the many night Madara-nii sang this to me. Such happy times.