Chapter 30: Bloody Evidence And A Message

Naruto's POV:

We arrive in the villiage and everyone stares. Grandpa? A little girl with pale blond hair in a short side poytail, and wearing a long sleaved white dress walks up to Mifune. Why have you brought strangers? Something important has happened and they have information. She nods, and we follow Mifune to a stage. Warrior, men and women alike gather in front. Everyone, the Iron Husky is in danger of being freed. The dark force we've been fighting has arrived and we need to prepare for the worst. He goes to say more but a shout cuts him off. A man covered in blood stumbles through the crowd. Mifune's eyes narrow, and he speaks darkly. Why are you interupting. The border patrol has been attacked by a wolf! She has a message! The Little Wolf has yet to play, but in the snow she waits. He then stiffen, blood dribbles down the corner of his mouth, and his eyes are wide. We hear the snaping of bones and his head exsploades, and in the distance you can hear the laughhter of a wolf. Everyone pales, she's here. Who are we fighting! The many yells of the people below cause Mifune to get an irk mark. WE ARE FIGHTING YUMI UCHIHA, THE YOUNGER SISTER OF MADARA! This silences everyone. Why is she coming, i can hear the young girl ask? To free the 7 Tailed Beast, Tetsu, Mifune sighs. Her eyes widen, no! Her face shows anger and she runs off the stage. PREPARE FOR WAR! And with that everyone bursts into action.

Yumi's POV:

That was violent Madara commets. I currently lay next to him, my wolf head in his lap. He scratches behind my ear and i start to purr. I'm in a violent mood, and besides there more of that to come. I'm more than willing to get my hands dirty to release my family. Will you pledge yourself to someone he asks? My eyes narrow, I will, but only to a child who has a pure soul and needs my guidence. My soul is pure, but i've chosen to kill to protect my family, and i want to protect someone from having to do that. I get up and curl around my brother, it's almost time. We'll attack tomrrow morning. Are you going to use your true form Juri asks? i nod, Madara, Kyuubi, Juri, i want you to distract the villiage while i free Kanji. The rest will wait outside and interfear if anything unexspected happens. We should get some sleep i yawn. We all walk back to camp, to find everyone but Pain and Konan aleep. I lay down and encircle Madara. Kyuubi curls up next to me, and Juri encircles us all. My eyes close and my purring fades into a low rumble. I open my eyes to see my feild, but instead i see a dark and snowy forest. I'm on four legs and i hear crying. I follow the crying, it sounds like a little girl. Soon i wander onto a snowy plain and in the center lies a small girl, with pale blond hair, and a torn white dress. I walk over to the girl and her sobs get louder. Little girl what is wrong? She looks up and drys her tears. My dad, he died, it was a long time ago but i'm still sad. My eyes soften and I encircle her my tails wraping around her. And whats worse, she sobs, is that his sacrifice will be in vain when they free the Beast underneath the Three Wolves. My eyes widen. I want revenge but all i can do is cry.  Pure spirit, don't worry, your father will be free and he can join his ancesters and watch over you from the sky. She stop sobing and her eyes close. I smile, and close my eyes as well. I've found my pure spirit.

The Sister Of Madara UchihaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara