Chapter 13: A Bloody Fight And The Plan To Rescue Yumi

Yumi's POV:

My eyes flutter open, but narrow when the morning light hits them. I'm in Konan's bed but she's no were to be found, and neither is Stardust. I feel strange, like something happened that i'm not aware of. I sit up and throw my legs over the side of the bed. My Katanas lay on the nigt stand along with my crimson ribbion.I pull my hair up into a high ponytail, but leave my katanas. My bare feet pad against the wooden floor as i go to open the door. It's silent. Strangely silent as i walk down the hallway. When i'm about to reach the living room i hear yelling and howls of laughter, literally howls. When I walk in i'm knocked over by running wolves. HEY! I sit on my knees, and look up to see Aura, Anubis, and Deidara looking guilty. Sorry Alpha! It was his fault, Anubis points his tail at Deidara. WHAT! You started it mutt! They growl, and get in a pouncing position. ENOUGH I growl in the wolfn language using my Alpha voice! They cower and even Stardust yips. What did you say konan asks? Nothing i say cheerfuly. Nothing my ass Deidara mumbles. I see Stardust has taken a liking to you i smile, walking over to Konan. I wouldn't be surprised if she sees you as one of the pack. Stardust yips in agreement. So what are we doing today? Leader-sama is going to test you and see what you can do. When, i ask interested? Now a dark voice replies. Aura get my Katana i whisper in the wolfn language. Yes Alpha. She disapears along with her mate. Everyone gets up to see. We arive at an outside area surrounded by trees. Aura appear and hods my Katana in her mouth. I take them greatfuly and pet them both. So who am i fighting? Itachi, Pain replies. Hn. I catch his eyes, and smirk. Alpha shall we interfere? No i say emotionless, i'll handle this. We stand on each side of the area. Start! SNOWY SHIRANGAN! SHIRANGAN! My eye take their snowy pattern while Itachi's turn crimson. I raise one of my Katanas. Prove to me you're part of the Uchiha clan! I howl and a snowflake form on my left eye, wile patterns spiral around my body. Ears and tails apear. FORM OF THE WOLF: THREE TAILS! My finger nails turn into dager like claws and my teeth sharpen into fangs. I put my claws to my palm and make a quick cut. I'll show you the true power of the snowy wolf i howl. We charge at each other but i move my hands and streams of blood turn into harden weapons. I move them forward cuting Itachi all over his body. I laugh. It's been forever sense i've had to use my own blood. Itach does some hand signs and jumps. A dark fire ball flys towards me. I pull out my katanas, forming an X, blocking the attack. FROSTFIRE! My Katanas light up with an ice-blue fire. Itachi huff and throws repeated fire balls at me. I forget this is a mock fight, and dodge them all. I jump up, i raise my Katanas, preparing for the final blow. Itachi relises this, but too late! I bring my katanas down full force, but something blows me back. ALMIGHTY PUSH! My katanas fly from my hands but i'm too far deep into my rage. I get up, flames in my hands. IT'S TOO LATE i laugh! I run at Pain full force my claws outstreached. Almighty push! I don't go flying, because i cut the wave of chakara in half. ALPHA! STOP! I hear the yelling of my wolves. TOO LATE i howl. A wall of flames surronds me and in my place stands a giant black wolf with snowflake patterns. THE LOCET! WHERE'S HER LOCKET I hear Aura howl! I charge forward with the intent to kill but something stops me. I feel a pain in my side and see Tobi has driven my Katana deep into my side. I fall over returning to my original form. Mist clouds my vision and i hear my wolves nervous yips. Madara-nii i whisper, before i black out.

Madara's POV:

Yumi lays on the ground, her katana driven deep into her side, and uncouncious. FUCK! I hear Aura howl. Where is the locket! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! I look around, everyone is shocked. What was that Pain mumbles? Yumi, without her locket is a dangerous thing, Aura replies. Her brother used to calm her down before this happened, and that locket was a gift. It holds, well, urm, she looks nevous, a heartbeat. Without it Yumi beomes the wolf her soul reflects. I know where the locket is Stardust pipes up. Where? The Leaf Villiage has it! FUCK MY LIFE Aura and Anubis shout! Are you okay Itachi, Aura asks walking up. Did she hit you? I don't think so, he stops and coughs up blood. Yup she did. She might of damaged something internal. When the chakara surronding the blood hits you, it sends off deadly waves damaging organs and anything else. Let's hope that wound keeps her at bay untill we have the locket. Aura shouts an order that surprises us all. Contact Kyubi. Give him any assistance he need to be released at least long enough for the locket to be retrived. Stardust how many wolves can he summon. Everyone, including Yumi if nessisary, but only twelve at a time. Whats going on Pain demands? She growls something in her language and he looks surprised. Thats when she says something to me without even looking. Madara, your heatbeat will keep her calm, and she'll heal the wound within six hours. Also you need to exsplain what happens when Yumi loses it. Get Konan and Pain in the office and tell them. I nod. I disapear and Aura and Anubis follow Pain and Konan into the office. I wait and they come in. Alpha they growl with respect. Whats this about your sister Pain asks. Yumi is a wolf, and a wolf that isn't released can lust for the blood of others. Yumi has the power to control blood, this makes her especialy dangerous by allowing her, if wanted, to exspload the blood vesles inside your body causing you to burst. WHAT! Yumi also has problems controling her emotions. This isn't the first time she's lost it. She usually had Kyubi, Juri, or one of the other ailed beast to help calm her down, she also had me. The locket allows her to hear my heartbeat. She knows i'm alive some where and it's driving her crazy, but it's not time for me to reveal myself. When we get the locket back she'll have no probles controlling herself in a fight. Arua. Anubi. Who are you sending? We'll go with Stardust while the rest of the pack assist Kyubi in breaking free, at least for a little while. Kyubi should contact us as soon as possible. As the words leave her mouth they disapear in a flash of light. Those wolves are strange. I smirk. At the drop of a hat they could be drunk, serious, terriost, or mission imposible.

Naruto's/Kyurrbi's POV:

So when are we going to rescue Yumi? We're leaving tomrrow Kakashi-sensei replies. Kiba, Hinita, Neji, Lee, and team 7 are going, so be prepared. We walk to the Hokages office once again to discuss a rescue mission. Team 7 is the last to arrive. So where is Yumi? Somewhere near the Rain villiage most likely the old man smiles. How are we going to lure her out? Thats where you come in Kakashi-sensei says gravely. What? Why? Because we're going to use Kyurrbi as bait. Speak of the devil or demon, i haven't even felt his presense today. So how am i goning to do that. You'll let him out a flare your chakara, that'll get there attention. Don't worry Naruto Sakura smiles. Everything will be fine. What about the locket Sasuke asks? It's right hear Kakashi-sensei says holding out his hand. I tune out of the conversation. I feel strange, like there is something else. We'll split into two groups Team 7 will go as one group while the rest go as another. We better get packing then Sakura smiles. As we leave the building i feel a searing pain and three wolves stand before us. Arua. Anubis. Stardust? Their eyes are cold and they lock eyes with me. We have responded to your request. On Alpha's orders we request your help in return. I stumble to the ground as the pain gets worse. I feel a chakara surround me. I will help you, on your Alpha's orders Kyurrbi's voice replies from my mouth. Retrive the locket at all cost. Everything goes black.

I open my golden eyes. I laugh. I have released myself for a time with the help of Yumi's Pack. SUMMON! 12 wolves flank me and my tails start to form. Naruto! The pink haied girl shouts in terror. I jump towards Kakashi,the boy's finger nails, now razor sharp claws. Aura, Anubis, and Stardust hold off most of the genin. Kakashi pulls back his mask and starts to form handsigns. NO! I roar throwing Kakashi back. The locket flyes from his hand and i use one of my tails to grab it. I toss it to Stardust. Catch! She grabs the locket, and i feel the wolves chakara starting to disapear. Stardust disapears in a flash of light along with the other 12 wolves. Thank you Alpha, Aura and Anubis say as they start to disapear. I feel Naruto sufacing, but fight it. Why are you attacking kakashi asks? Because my Alpha demands it. You don't know it, but Yumi holds a power more powerful than anything else I laugh. His eyes widen. She has the power to comand the tailed beasts. My words ring in the air and the fighting stops, but she weilds something you don't, before Naruto takes control i whisper,

Love.