Chapter 24: Yumi Releases Juri, Kyubi, And Flips Off The Hokage!

Yumi's POV:

Nii-chan, are we ready, I ask standing on the head of the fourth hokage? The Akatsuki stand farther back, while Madara stands next to me. When you're ready he laughs. I smile. I'll get Kyubi, you get Juri. WOLVES ATTACK! I howl and my wolves start to appear within the villiage. I hear bells ringing and i see movement within the Hokages building. Akatsuki, i smile, how about you give them a warm welcome? They all smile and laugh. They all teloport to diffrent places within the villiage. When i turn to the Hokage's building, all the leader from the Allied Shinobi Forces, stand on the roof. Nii-chan, I say turning to him, lets have some fun! Taking his hand i jump, landing right in front of them all. I smile, I'M BACK BITCHES! MISS ME? Yumi, Tsunade says full of anger and hate. You must be the new Hokage, i smile, how does it feel to be Hokage after I killed the former one? Is this the one we're fighting a war against, an old man with a wraping around his head, and long grey hair and mustash, asks? Nii-chan, i spy Naruto and Gaara! Everyone turns to look at them. You are the cause of this, i whisper, I WILL FREE THEM I yell! Three tails grow along with my ears, fangs, and claws. Two wrap around naruto and Gaara pulling them in front of me. Nii-chan, you get Juri-chan, i'll get Kyubi-kun! My eyes light up and a snowflake marking appears over my left eye. I make a few handsign, Madara doing the same. RELEASE! I appear in Naruto's mind, in front of Kyubi's cage. KYUBI! I run towards the cage, and i'm about to destroy the seal, when a voice stops me. Don't do that! You'll release that beast, he'll finish destroying the Leaf, and kill my son! I turn around to face a red haired woman, and blond haired man. That's already being taken care of, but releasing Kyubi won't kill Naruto. And if it does that's a small price to pay to have my mate back! They start to run towards me, but my tails hold them tight. They will all be released, my brother and sisters will be free, and we'll be a family again, i smile, tears in my eyes. Kyubi, come my love, i whisper as my fingertips touch the seal. When i open my eyes i feel a wave a fagituide come over me. I drop Naruto and Gaara, and my knees are about to give under me. Yumi, are you okay, nii-chan asks? Yes, the gardians of Kyubi put up more of a fight than excpected, but is Juri free i ask? He smiles. I smile as well and start to fall backwards but someone catches me. A soft giant tail wraps around my waist, and i hear gasps and screams of horror. Kyubi, and Juri stand side by side, his tail holding me at eye level. YUMI, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, Tsunade yells! I turn towards them, and smile. I freed my family, my voice a whisper, but all the villiage can hear it. Kyubi-kun! Juri-chan! Lets go home, but don't worry you bastards, i'll come back, maby even with friends i giggle. Madara hops onto Kyubi's shoulder, and the Akatsuki gather around us. Kyubi places me on his back, before we disapear, and i falling into the abyss of sleep.

Naruto's POV:

I open my eyes to find a white ceiling. N-NARUTO! I see Hinita and a few other jump to their feet. We thought, we'd lost you Tsnade smiles. What happened, i ask sitting up. I look around to see Gaara in another bed still sleeping, Temari and Kakuro sitting beside him. Yumi, came back Sakura says darkly. She's took Juri and Kyurrbi with her. I search for Kyurrbi, but find nothing. He's gone i whisper. This fills me with anger, not because Kyurrbi was taken, but because Yumi got what she wanted. We need to find that bich of a wolf i shout, jumping out of bed! B-but we don't even know where s-she's going Hinita says slowly. That's when Gaara moans, and sits up. YOU'RE ALIVE, Temari and Kakuro shout, hugging him! I guess Yumi took Juri, he mumbles, finally. You sound happy about that Tsunade asks, narrowing her eyes? She promised us, she would come and take him back 3 years ago, when she visited the Sand villiage, Temari answers. We'll see them again he says, she did say she'd come back, and with friends. The Akatsuki are gaining allies, Mifune shouts! There aren't that many villiages to join with the Raikage shouts! There is a few Gaara says camly. And who might that be, Tsunade asks through her teeth. The Sound, or Orochimaru, and there's the 7 swords man of the mist who whent rouge, including Zabuza and Haku, he says. She's after the Tailed Beasts why would she attack us, Mifune asks? Because, i say calmly, there all in hosts and Yumi will stop at nothing to reunite her family, even taking innocent lives, and destroying villiages if nessisary. She'll most likly start with the Sound or Orochimaru first because, the 7 swords men's location is unknown. A scraching noise on the wall makes us look up. Gaara's sand crawls up the wall, and starts to form letters. What it says shocks us, LET'S PLAY A LITTLE GAME OF HIDE AND SEEK.The war has really started and Yumi's finally playing her game, what could go wrong.

Madara's POV:

Everyone stands in the living room, Juri by Kyubi, Kyubi curled around a sleeping Yumi. For Tailed Beasts your exstramly boring, Deidara grumbles. They glare at him. We hear laughing and Echo and Blade run in. You're back! They stop and stare. You're kinda small he says sniffing Juri and Kyubi. We can change our size Juri says emotionlessly. So that's Yumi's mate he giggles to Echo. I bet she's let you run around with her bra, she never lets us have any fun! WHAT, he roars! I WOULD NEVER! ENOUGH ARGUING, I yell! Yumi said something important during the battle, which i need to discuss with you i growl. She said "with freinds" Juri says in monotone. Yes i've contacted Orochimaru, and we need allies, so i've desided to join with him and the rouge sword's men from the Mist. So when are we leaving Kyubi asks smiling? When she wakes, i say turnning around. Nii-chan? Yumi. We can leave in a few minutes, i need to get someting first, a letter for my team. Kyubi, carry me! Sure, he mumbles, picking her up with his tail, and placing her on his back. A few minutes later and we're off to the Sound.