Chapter 11: Meeting the Akatsuki And The Locket's Secret Revealed

Kakashi's POV:

We all sit in the Hokages office. The injured have been treated and Tenten is awake. I'm taking the mission didn't go well the Hokage sighs. Yumi was taken by the Akatsuki i state. His eyes widen. WHY! I hand himthe locket. Isn't that Yumi's? Thats when the doors burst open. There stands my sister Reiku. Come in the Hokage grumbles. She closes the door and joins us. Does anyone know about it he asks? She always wears it. Sasuke speaks up. She never lets anyone touch it, she's very protective about it, and murmmers something about a heart beat in her sleep. Sometimes i can hear her crying. She never notices when i open the door. She holds it and crys. This surprises us all. She also told me about a hundred years ago. She said she was part of the main family. The Hokage closes his eyes in thought. After a few minutes he anouces it. We'll check the memories of the locket. He does a few handsigns and everything goes dark. Then a flash of white. People sit before a stage with three people on it but thats not what catches our attention. Yumi sits on the edge smiling. She wears the dress we found her in. We watch we can't hear anything untill a bloodied gaud walks in. The Senjus are atta. A katana goes threw the man's heat. A man with black hair stands there. A look of horror flashes across her face. Thats when a red liquid splatters all over her. She turns to see what looks like Hirshirama with a sword threw a womans heart. Shock is all we feel no emotion is shown. She is grabed from behind. Thats when we hear the woman's word. Bring her to safety. Yumi remains motionless in the man's arms. He stops and calls her name. He panics and yells. I'm fine she says slowly. Can you run the man with long hair asks. She nods. She huggs him. I love you Nii-chan she whispers. I love you too he sys patting the top of her head. She runs untill she comes to a cliff. Hirshirama and a boy that looks like him blocks her way. Thats when a shrunkin is throw towards her. Hirashi pushes her out of the way but she falls over the cliff. Something opens up below her and she catches eyes with her brother, but it shocks us. I love you Nii-chan she whispers. We see the look of horror on his face. She falls into darkness, and the memories are gone. Her brother is i manage to stumble out. Her brother is Madara the Hokage mumbles. Yumi is the younger sister of Madara Uchiha we relise.

Madara's POV:

Nii-chan why can i hear your heartbeat, when it's missing? Thats when i relise her locket must have fallen off in the fight. She's sweating and Stardust yips nevously. She starts to thrash again but this time the rest of the Akatsuki come in. TOBI NEED HELP i shout! Hidan grabs one of her arms while Stardust sits on her legs. We finally pin her down but not before Hidan is kicked where the sun don't shine. What a strong little bitch he growls. Thats when we hear a growl come from Yumi. What did you call me she growls opening her eyes. He pales only slightly. I called you a bitch! WHY DID YOU CALL ME A FEMALE DOG! I AM A WOLF! NOT SOME MUTT! Yumi is then knocked down by a bundle of snow-white fur. STARDUST! NEE! Yumi hugs Stardust unaware we're watching her. Thats when Hidan coughs. Why aren't you dead she deadpans. And thats the first thing she asks Deidara sweatdrops. I immortal Little Wolf Hidan grumbles. Where's my katana? I don't know he snears. I hope you didn't rust it with you're filthy blood she grumbles. I laugh. Yumi's back talking S-rank criminals with no care what so ever. Whats so funny Tobi Hidan growls. Nothing. Tobi's being a bad boy Deidara scolds. I sigh, i really hate this act. NO TOBI IS A GOOD BOY! GOOD BOY! Yumi looks comfused. Thats when Stardust yips happily. She runs to the door as Konan comes in. She jumps on Konan wanting to be picked up. Konan obliges and Stardust sits happily ontop her head. Yumi, Leader-sama would like to see you. But first lets introduce the boys. She stand at Yumi's shoulder and points around. The blond is Deidara, the red headed puppet is Sasori, The big, blue, shark thing over there is Kisame, the ray of sun-shine as you know is Itachi, Thats Kakuzu, and the one with the orange mask is Tobi. If you see a big plant thing that Zetsu. Now lets go see Leader-sama. Wait Yumi calls. If you see two pissed off wolves don't worry, also they might be drunk. Their names are Aura and Anubis. She leaves and we hear a "Poof!"

Yumi's POV:

We walk down a hallway till we stop by a single door. When it opens a man with orange hair and pircings sits at a desk. So you're Leader-sama? My name is Pain, but yes his dark voice replies. Why am i hear again? We kidnapped you, and for reasons that will soon be revealed. It takes a second to regester what he said. WHAT!? You'll sleep with Konan, thats all he says dismissing us. Wait! He raises his eyebrow. Where is my other Katana. You won't need it. My eyes narrow, you will give it back! My brother gave it to me and i won't let it fall into the wrong hands! He smirks. Fine. He tosses the Katana and i snatch it out of the air. Thank you i huff. As we walk back towards the living room i can hear the snors of Aura and Anubis. WAIT!