Chapter 34: Setting Off Towards The Burnning Plains

I'm terribly sorry for not updating, but writers block has been a big problem, especially when the story is starting to close up! After this chapter, the twist will start and the rest of the Tailed Beasts will be released within the last few chapters. Sorry again for not updating!

P.S. It might be a bit confusing, but they say you have to write shity, to write good!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yumi's POV:

I stand on the edge of a barren plain. Nothing for miles, everything burned to a crisp, just clay-red cracked ground. Even now, where I stand, the grass is lead thick, breaking with the slightest movement, and darker than a crispy brown. I sigh, rembering the how long ago this all started, how this shity mess could have been avoided. Time to move. Putting my hands slowly together, my eyes light up, their snowflake pupil's spinning. I preform hand sighs, increasing my chakara. It's time to let it snow. I chuckle, as everything exsploads into light. When I reopen my eyes, the snow is knee deep, and dark grey clouds above the sky, continue to shead their icy tears. I smile, jumping around in joy. I skip through the deepening snow singing. 

Dark the Stars,
And 
Dark the moon,
Hush the night
And Morning Loon,
Tell the Horses
And Beat on Your Drum,
Gone Their Master,

Gone Their Son,
Dark The Oceans,
Dark The Sky,
Hush The Whales
And 
The Ocen Tide,
Tell The Saltmarsh
And Beat Your Drum,
Gone Thier Master,
Gone Their Son,

Dark to Light
And
Light to Dark,
Three Black Carriages,
Three White Carts,
What Brings Us
Together Is
What Pulls Us Apart,
Gone Our Brother,
Gone Our Heart,
Hush The Whales
And
The Oceans Tide,
Tell The Saltmarsh
And
Beat On Your Drum,

Gone Their Master,

Gone Their Son.

Dark, thundering, firey footsteps are head as soon as my song finishes. I turn around, somewhat stuggling to the depth of the snow. I hear deep chuckles, and meet burnning coal eyes. The snow melts around him, his flames hotter than any fire. My eyes soften and I start to tear. Pyro! Yumi, I hear his deep voice crack with emotion. Tears stream down my face as I gaze at his tall dark frame. He's giant, with a coat the color of coal, fire tiped mane and tail, Six strong fethered legs, and deep burnning coal eyes, compasionate, filled with happiness. I run forward hugging his thick, tree-trunck like leg. His mighty head bends down, resting on my shoulder. Are you ready to go home? He nods, a shrill whiny let out as her raises his head. Then come on, I say flashing a smile, let's go back home! He rears, laughing I take off, daring Pyro to race. Fate has almost closed, now we only unite three. With nine united, one once dead will die again.

Hinita's POV:

I WANT TO DO SOMETHING! I wince as Kira once again yells at me from her prision. L-like w-what? How about we tease your crush, or we could play shogi. I don't know how to play, and I don't think we should tease Naruto. You're boring, Meiso bluntly states. W-what?! Such a turn off, Meiso taunts! T-that's c-crule! You even studder in your thoughts, OMG do something before prankster and my raging sister arrives! W-who? NEVER MIND, I'M TAKING CONTROL!

My eyes open, now a pale blue. I look at my appearance, long purplish hair, pale skin, whimpy boob size. I smile evily, starting to run towards the hokage's building, but first. I stop inside a store, looking for a specific thing. My eye catches sight of something blue. I grin, walking over, taking it in hand. I shake it hearing the sound of presurized paint against the metal container. I take a glance, running out the store not bothering to pay. I'm already chuckling as I reach the steps. Now, wait I don't have a fucking tail! Sighing, I focus on my prision. Releasing some of my chakara, a blue spirit tails forms, along with claws and lengthened canines. Throwing the paint in the air, my tail catches it. Now, i cackle, as fire burns in the back ground my eyes shining. I press the button, writing words across the front of the building. I can't stop laughing when i'm done. I can't belive you did that, Hinita mopes from the back of my mind. Oh Mrs.Studder, this is fun, and we, both of us, it's your body, my mind, now would you like to play shogi while we wait for them to knotice our master piece? She sighs turnning around, but accepting the offer with a small nod. Good. I smile, as I pull out a board, setting it on the ground. I go first. 

Several Hours Later

Hinita, did you do this, they gathered people shout in disbelif. You'd think it was not Hinita with my eye color, stupid Leaf Bitches. Possibly, I grunt thinking my next move. Are you playing Shogi with yourself. No Hinita's playing too, I reply blandly. I can hear the sweatdrop. Hinita, do you know who did it? Yes, I did it, I say streching. WHY, Naruto shouts towering over me. Because I was board and she wouldn't do anything I wanted too! Oh and my names not Hinita it's Meiso bitches. Of course Tsunade grumbles. I burst out laughing, and take  a glance at my drawing. It's team 7 along with the hokage, and lets say i'm not the best artist, I think I put Tsunads eyes too far apart, and the message doesn't help. I giggle, looking back at my boad. Upon the wall, a terrible picture drew, and the message was... very colorful. What do you call a drunk man with four legs? The Leaf's Bitch Hokage, Tsunade. It doesn't make any sense, but the randomness makes you sweatdrop! You're weird Hinita, blandly states, an irk mark appearing on my head. WHY YOU!