Chapter 20: Madara's Pissed And Kaosu Laughs Like A Mainiac!

I'm really excided for the next few chapters . They're bound to be a few of the most exciding chapters, with more of Madara, Yumi's crazy wolves, and the Mainiac, demon, twin tailed cat, Kaosu, meaning Kaos! I hope you like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaosu's POV:

YUMI! They took her. I run throught the forest for hours, i stop panting when i hear her voice. She sings a song, and it guids my feet, her last words are, find him and tell him the Little Wolf sings her last. I imeadiatly know who she wants. I soon come to a gaint rock. I'm baffled untill i remeber the words. THE LITTLE WOLF SINGS HER LAST! The rock opens and i run inside, to see a room full of men, a woman, and a wolf. Panting i whisper, Yumi, danger, leaf, captured, before passing out. WAKE UP! I'm still in the living room, and the people surrond me. The woman with blue hair tells the men to stay back and the wolf is curled around me. Yumi i wail! She's awake. Now can you tell me what happened. I start from the beggining on how she saved me and end on the words spoken to me. I'm Konan, the woman says calmly and this is Stardust, the rest are bakas. I'm Kaosu, the twin tailed, demon cat. I have a question, who is her brother? He's dead, but his name is Madara. I laugh, that's not a funny joke, he's right here, her song will lead me to him. I guess there's no hiding it anymore, a dark voice says. TOBI?! They all turn towards the man with the orange mask. He takes off his mask, and walks towards me. Who took her, he growls. Her team, and the man by the name of Killer B, the vessle for the eight-tails, he captured her for them. His face pales. This is betrayal. We need to leave now! Questions later he shouts! Why i question? Because if Yumi, thinks Gyuki betrayed her, he's going to join Jakkaru in the depts of hell. Everyone asemmbles and Madara releases his Jutsu. He has long, black hair, and onyx eyes, along with crimson armor under his cloak. *POOF*! AUra and Anubis, the drunken wolves appear, wounded. MADARA! Kaosu told me, he replies icily. NO! THERE GOING TO EXCUTE HER THREE DAYS FROM NOW! AND SHE'S REMEBERING WHAT HAPPENED WITH JAKKARU! Kaosu, clime on my shoulder, Madara says locking eyes with me. He puts his hand down and i scurry up. Everyone's assymbled, and we head towards the Leaf Villiage at break-neck speed.

Madara's POV:

We hear a shout and a white twin tailed cat with crimson eyes runs in. Her eyes are wide and she's on the point of colapsing. Yumi! Danger! Captured! Leaf! She pants one last time and passes out. I put it together immediatly. Yumi has been captured by the Leaf. It takes a while but Konan gets the cat to wake up. She exsplains why she's here and she asks who Yumi's brother is. She eyes me wearily. There's no point in hiding it anymore i say in my real voice. TOBI?! I take off my mask and walk towards Kaosu. Who took her i growl. She says the worst thing possible, Gyuki helped capture Yumi. I release my Jetsu. Come Kaosu. We're leaving. I'm so pissed off right now. I shouldn't of let her go, no she's been captured by the bastards of the Leaf. I can sense everyone's confusion. We stop when it's too dark to see our hands in front of us. i tell everyone to sit. I know you're wondering who i am. I am the true leader of the Akatsuki, Madara Uchiha. NII-CHAN, I hear Stardust howl! What are we going to do, you'd have to reveal yourself to save Nee-chan! I sigh. Can you contact Kyubi, i'll handle back up. Understood Alpha! She disapears and i make handsigns. SUMMON! GARDIANS OF YUMI AND THE NINE, TAILED BEASTS! The fire flares and turns blue. We hear yips and howls and soon we're surronded my many pairs of glowing, golden eyes. The wolves reveal themselves, Aura and Anubis at the front. The whole pack is here they say in unision. Madara, we have information on her, and Kyubi has agreed to lend us his chakara. She's being held in the lowest cell in their prison. She chained and she on the verdge of death, one more thing, Kyubi managed to talk to her, and she lends you her power. It's almost dawn she laughs. We'll be the welcoming commity! You'll have the party! They disapear into the woods their howls and yips echoing across. We stand to leave and my eyes turn red with a snowflake design residing within them. We're coming my Little Wolf, so please hold on!

Yumi's POV:

My team is gone but the Hokage remains, tormenting me, giving me hope then snatching it away. Why won't he die! I forget chains restrain me, and i'll try to jump, only to relise i'm caged, like the beast i am. I lay in the darkest corner in my cage. My eyes are fluttering, and soon i leave them closed. I fall into darkness, and wake in a meadow with a giant sakura tree. I see a giant fox before me. KYUBI! Yumi, i don't have much time, Madara is coming, Kaosu found him. Your pack is the welcoming commiety to this party, as well, but we need help. Your brother has requested that he lend your power. I nod, my throat too dry to speak. And Yumi, if the battle gets too out of hand and you can't rescue me, then leave me. I'll wait for you, my mate, he smiles as he disapears. My hope renewed i wake. I smile, a cheshire grin. Yumi? Have you decided to answer the question? You can't keep me here, i growl telopathicaly, i have a party to attend, if you don't mind. His eyes widen, and i can hear the bells ringing, but they're cut off by the howls of many wolves. My pack welcomes you i laugh, TO HELL!