Chapter 33: Mommy!

Sorry about not updating! I've had it hard, my Nanna's cat, Scruffy was put down on June 28, and on July 1 we left Dubi. It's the second and we just got off a 17 hour flight. I'm also sorry about the short chapter, i've had writers block and i may not update for a while after this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Yuki's POV:

I run down the streets of the Leaf tears in my eyes. Yumi's not a monster, just misunderstood, she just wants to be with her family. I run down an allay, and sit down my head in my arms. Tears poor down my cheeks a i feel something appear on my forehead. I place one hand up to it, but i'm interupted by a bang. I look up to see three men one with a kunai in his hand. Little girl why are you crying he snickers? I start to shake. He walks forward and he soon stands in front of me. I can smell his horrendious breath. Why don't you come with us? I shake my head and get up to leave but he grabs my pony tail. HEY! He pushes me to the ground, and i start to cry in fear. He trys to get a hold on me, but i thrash around. Someone! HELP! PLEASE! YUMI! YUMI! My grip fails and he holds me by the waist. MOMMY! HELP ME! The snowflake glows and i see two glowing icy-blue eyes. Yumi? The men stop. What are you doing she asks in a childish voice. None of your business! She steps forward and i see the glint of a katana. Yuki, close your eyes. I feel a breeze and then a warm liquid splash on me. When i opn my eyes i'm in Yumi's arms, and i catch the glimpse of a decapitated body. Mommy? She smiles. Sure , i can be your Mommy and Kyuubi can be your Daddy. She skips out of the allay and we sit ontop of the hokage's monument. I lay in her lap like a doll. Are you okay? I nod. You need to be trained to defend yourself, but don't kill anyone she says in a motherly tone. You need to learn how to disarm and knock out your attacker. Can you put me to bed? She smiles and i feel her jump. Soon i'm in my warm bed and she starts to hum. I can't make out the lyrics but it lures me to sleep. Good night, Yuki. I close my eyes and sleep takes me.

Yumi's POV:

Foolish. They just let her go, just like everyone else. My eyes gleam with anger. My plan was swirling, after our family was together we would leave. The Akatsuki, Yuki, my brother, and all the Tailed Beasts. Tommrow we'd head off towards the Burnning Plains to retrive Pyro, after that only Howaito, Mori and Mesio remained. I'll wait untill all of them are in one place, I will free them all at once. I'm patient and i can wait. I teloport back to the hideout to find everyone asleep. Aura and Anubis lie ontop of eachother while Stardust and Kaosu cuddle. I walk back to my room. Kyubi lies on the bed, aleep. I change into my wolf form and snuggle up to him, i wonder how he'll react to have adopted a daughter.