Chapter 32: Kira, The Two-Tailed Wild Cat, Or Meiso Soup Acording To Yuki.

Yuki's POV:

Was that the wolf from my dream. I knotice my grandpa hold me and i look up, his face is glum. I smile, Tetsu is free and my father is as well. Yuki? I smile up at him. Were bringing you to the Leaf. My smile fades and i raise my eyebrows, why? To keep you safe from that monster Naruto shouts in anger! Yumi? Kanji? Aura? Anubis? Stardust? How do you know those names, Tsunades shouts! The big kitty inside of her i say pointing to Hinita. Meiso Soup! I don't have anything inside of me Hinita says forgetting her shyness. You do, i say confused, how did you not knotice, when Yumi roared she unleashed her precense and alerted every tailed beast. Kitty is inside of you. She's right! I'm surprised you didn't knotice me Mrs. Studdery. I'm Kira the two-tailed Wild Cat. Yumi did awaken us and the Tailed Beasts will come to her call. You'll be getting visitors within a few months! She disapears and everyone is shocked.  We walk silently to the Leaf, the weight of the Tailed Beast upon their shoulder, while it makes my steps lighter. Soon i can see big green gates and i run up to them. We're here! Hinita smiles and the rest catch up. We walk through the villiage and when we get to a giant building more people wait. He's free, a red haied man asks? Grandpa nods. We know of two other Tailed Beasts. Meiso Soup, i say hugging Hinita! Kira the two-tailed Wild Cat Is locked within Hinita, and the Fire Runner rest in the burning plains. Stupid humans, his name is Katsu Ran'na or as Yumi calls him Pyro. He's free so it'll do you no good to go after him. The burning plains were once green. Pyro burned them to the ground at the news of Yumi's disaperence. No one can step foot on them without bursting into flames. Yumi can make it snow so she'll have no problem, that and she's imune to his fire. I however might stick around for some fun. It's always fun to play on the opposite side of Yumi's game! I however will not harm my Daling Daughter! Yumi's your daughter, Hinita asks? Not by blood, but I adopted her as my own, and my sister agreed. She disapears and I speak up, what's wrong with Yumi, she was kind to me? WHAT! HOW? Everyone's eyes are on me and i start on the dream. I was crying, in a snowy plain, and i heard the howls of wolves around me. I was crying for my father, then something asked me what was wrong.  She asked, little girl what is wrong? My dad, he died, it was a long time ago but i'm still sad. The wolf was black with snowflake patterns. Her eyes softened and she curled around me. And whats worse, I sob, is that his sacrifice will be in vain when they free the Beast underneath the Three Wolves. Her eyes widen. I want revenge but all i can do is cry. Pure spirit, don't worry, your father will be free and he can join his ancesters and watch over you from the sky the wolf says licking my cheek. I stop sobing and my eyes close, but one last sentence catches my ear. I don't want you to know evil or it's price, for the price is always too much. That's what she did the night before the attack, she assured me that his spirit will be free and he's free now. Grandpa's eyes harden. Yuki, Yumi has killed thousands upon thousands, she is a monster that befriended more monsters! Maby were the monsters, she reached out her hand to the Tailed Beasts! She was their anchor, she saw them as misunderstood! NO ONE IS A MONSTER, I cry tears in my eyes. I run out and i hear the words, let her go. WHY! Why? Why, would they say she's a monster?

Meiso's POV:

We're monsters? Mifune, are we? Sure we kill, but you do as well. You never suffered what we did, betrayal, always running for our lives, we were alone in darkness, we killed to survive, and we grew as heartless as our attackers. Then Yumi decided to shine light. She approched us with no fear and even asked a favor, if we'd be her freinds, her family! Yumi was a pure spirit shrouted in blood! She killed so we'd be safe, she killed for her clan! She paid the price of evil for us all! ANSWER ME! I know how it is, the red haired boy speaks. My only friend when i was young tried to kill me. Juri made my life hell, i was always fighting the deamons inside and outside. We shouldn't have called you monsters, because your only as heartless as we are. Did you know that Yuki is a pure spirit? Yumi is drawn to her and you just upset her. Why would she care about a little girl, Mifune asks harshly? She sees herself in Yuki and will do anything to keep her safe from the price of evil, Yumi also doesn't pledge herself to anyone. Yumi is something like a summoning. She'll pledge herself to a person, but we're family so she considers her power already ours. If Yumi pledged herself to anyone it'd be a pure spirit shrouded in blood. That's all for now but exspect a visit soon. WAIT! Hinita calls to me. Can you tell us about yourself? Sure. I'm Kira aka Meiso. I'm the second oldest Tailed Beast. I have a blue and black fire coat, and my eyes are a pale blue like yours. I met Yumi at the age of 3. She rescued me from hunters. I was injured and ready to give up, but she protected me by making it snow. The snow covered my body and healed me. She then exsplained how it wasn't my time and I found i loved her like a daughter. I'm going to get some sleep, don't die in yours bitches!