Chapter 16: Suna And One Crazy Attached Wolf!

Gaara's POV:

A knock on the door, interupts my work. Come in i say in monotone. I look up, it's my sister, Temari. A letter from the Leaf, it's team 7. Give it here. She hands it to me and leaves. I open it and start to read.

Dear, Gaara

Sorry about informing you on such short knotice, but we are coming to Suna tomrrow. A Jourin has gone rouge, a friend actually. She is after you, and the reason could be catastrophic. She is part of the Akatsuki and has 24 wolf summons, Aura and Anubis being the drunk Luna and Alpha. She is an Uchiha.

We're trying to catch her, so be prepared. Her name is Yumi. Yumi Uchiha. Yumi? Little Wolf? It sound familiar, and the beast inside of me releases a wave of rage so strong. I must prepare, i'll tell Temari and Kankuro. Whoever this girl is, all i know is that she'll be the one to bring hell to this villiage.

Naruto's/Kyurrbi's POV:

How much longer till we reach the Sand villiage? A few hours Kakashi-sensei replies. Gosh, thats like the 24th time you asked that question, and your answer still isn't any shorter! Shut up you overgrown Fox! Fine! Naruto? Sakura looks at me worried. Is everything okay? It's Kyurrbi, he's anoying as hell! He won't leave me alone! Well this is the first time i'm seeing my oldest brother after 50 years, so excuse me! Shukaku is your brother? look some sand! I look around and sure enough our terrain is becoming sandier. We'll be there in a few minutes Kakashi-sensei calls back. Look at that it got shorter! Why are so talkitive today? Because history is about to be made! I'll tell you something! You know Gaara has a mark for love on his forehead, well Yumi has something to do with it. He laughs and disapears. WHAT! Naruto! Kyurrbi just isn't making any sense today i rant! We're here. Oh! We've been exspecting you Tamari and Kankuro smile. So what does this freind of yours looks like? She's 5,5, black hair, onyx eyes, they can turn blue with a snowy pattern, she can grow up to 14 tails, and has ears, her wolves are black and white with snowy patterns, she can be seen with Aura and Anubis at her side, she comands all the tailed beasts, she is closest to Juri and me, she also has the temper of a raging wolf, she likes black kimonis, and she has her twin katanas that her brother gave her, she also pulls her long black hair into a high ponytail. We're all shocked. Kyurrbi how do you know this? I've known the girl from birth! Nevermind. We walk up the stairs to Gaara's office. He sits at a table, his hands folded, and his eyes close. Hello Juri! I see you all made it safely. So you wanted to meet with me about Yumi? You dumasses actually thought it was a good idea to come here with Yumi in the same place. Man! You must want to die! SHUT UP KYURRBI! JUST LET ME OUT! FINE! A fox materlizes next to us. THANK YOU! I see your the same as always Kyubi a dark voice chuckles. We must prepare she couldn't have left more than a day later than us Kakashi-sensei says gravely. We hear shouting and Temari and Kankuro pale. An intruder. Come! We all rush out of the room, and onto the streets, heading towards the gate. Gaara stops and we feel the presence of Shukaku. Thats when a blur leaps on Gaara, everyone in the villiage stops and stares. We see Yumi. She sits in a very improper position, ontop of Gaara, her kimono riding up. JURI! He tail swishes back and forth, her ears ar perked, and she smiles a wolfy grin. I MISSED YOU! As did I Yumi-chan.

Yumi's POV:

I MISSED YOU! As did I Yumi-chan. YUMI-CHAN! I look around to see people's shocked faces. His sand tickles my face, causing me to look at him an laugh. That tickles. I hug him. JURI I HAVE COME TO SET YOU FREE! Who's Juri a girl with blond hair in four ponytails asks? I jump off of Juri and stand nose to nose with the girl. Well, he lets me call him that, but his true name is Shukaku! Your Yumi! Why didn't he kill that girl i hear a villiager speak up? What do you mean kill? Juri would never kill anyone, anymore! Who is she? I hear Gaara ask. My ear fall down. THAT HURTS! YOU NEVER TOLD ANYONE ABOUT ME JURI-CHAN! Thats when i see team 7. Kyubi! You came just as we predicted! Is there anywhere we can talk in private? In my office i guess Gaara mumbles. Come! I take his hand and pull him along. I can find it, i just follow your sent! We're soon all in Gaaras office. I sit on the table while everyone else sits around it. I'm sorry about not telling you of my return sooner, but things came up i say tickling Juri's face with my tail. So how's the Akatsuki? Not bad, Tobi is fun to play hide and seek with! So this is your host? I look Gaara up and down. I hope you didn't cause him any trouble, he looks very kind! I also brought something! And what might that be? I do some hand signs and a ball appears in my hand. It's the ball we used to play with! HOW DO YOU STILL HAVE THAT Kyubi and Juri Yell! I see team 7 isn't very happy with me being here, but they can't do anything while in Suna without your permision. So who is this girl, and the kittycat. This is my sister Temari and my brother Kankuro. I'm Yumi, the Little Wolf! Your so lucky to be his brother! I'm Juri's brother, but not by blood. Why are you here? To set you free, but i might go see Outopiee-chan after this! Let's go for a walk! Come bring your brother and sister, but team 7 can you stay here, sorry Kyubi!

Temari's POV:

We walk down the stairs and on to the street. Yumi hold Gaara's hand and skips along. We get looks and stares but we pay no attention to it. So what is it like being brother to Gaara Yumi asks. Well, me and Kakuro look at each other. He's terrifing, and we always worried we'll be killed. But Juri doesn't kill anyone any more she says confused? He kinda does I says quickly. JURI! Keep acting like that and you'll join the three-tails. Gaara pales. What did she mean by that? Her eyes soften, It's okay i forgive you, just let Gaara enjoy his life, you'll be free soon enough. A crowd of people have gathered and we listen to the murmmers. Why is she with that monster? Why isn't she dead? Who is she? That monster! Beast! Demon! Yumi's eyes harden. Even though it's gotten better, people still resent him, for Juri being inside of him I whisper. Let's go I say grabing Kakuro's hand and beconing Gaara. But Yumi stands her ground. Yumi? So you hate him, she growls in a dark voice, just because my friend is sealed inside him! You shouldn't judge something, before you get to know them! Her eyes are blue and a snowflake design resides in her eye. JURI IS GOOD! YOU ARE THE MONSTERS FOR BEING SO MEAN! SO JUST GO AWAY! Her tail thrashes from side to side and her fingernails are now claws. She grabs Gaara hand and storms away. Soon we're at an oasis. Sit she says patting the rock she's sitting on. I'll tell you about Juri.