Chapter 8: The First Night On Our Way To The Land Of Waves

Sorry about not posting the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuni's POV:

I can't belive that they're caged. All my freinds gone. I lay down on my bed. Aura! Anubis! They appear by my side. Yes Alpha? Can you watch over me while i meet a freind. They purr, and who might it be? Kyubi i murmer as my eyes close. I wake up in a meadow, but i'm not human. I've returned to my unusual form. I'm a giant midnight black wolf with ice-blue snowflake patterns and a snowflake on my left eye. KYUBI i howl! A giant sunset-orange ninetailed fox appears on the otherside of the meadow. YUMI! I run towards him. I stop in front of him and touch noses. I missed you i say my eyes shinning. As did I, but. Yumi? I see Naruto and the rest of team 7. So they came. I'm sorry. It's okay you couldn't have stoped them i say licking his ear. So where is Anubis and Aura. They;re watching over me i purr. Yumi is that you? Yes i turn to them and lower myself to eye level. This must be surprising, but tell no one. I can turn into a wolf. I laugh. I am the Alpha. I walk back over to Kyubi and return to normal. You've grown i say as i hug his paw. You used to be no bigger than a house. Now you're towering over the trees. They stare in shock. Sometimes the mind is beautiful but sometimes the darkness that resides there will plunge it into an icy winter. Kyubi do you want to run. He nods. He uses one of his tails to place me on mis back. I know you want to ask questions, but i haven't seen him in over a hundred years. The landscape around us turns to a snowy forest and we race off into it. We end the night by watching the stars. I brush his tails untill i fall asleep. I open my eyes and sit up in bed. Today we're leaving for the Land Of Mist. The first rays of light are starting to pirce the sky when i look out the window. Aura. Anubis. Alpha? You can go out and get some sake if you want. it might be a while before you get your next chance. I give them some money and they disapear with grins and little poofs. I turn into a wolf about my size and walk down the hallways. No lights are on but my vision is sharp enough. I snuffle around looking for Sasuke's room. I sniff a door and catch a diffrent scent. I bring back my tail and slam it full force into the door. A room with black enterior, a bed and dresser stands before me. But I smeel a scent simialr to Sasuke's, but it smells faintly of dango. Somehing catches my eye. But before i go over to it Sasuke comes through the door. I growl then relise it's Sasuke. Get out! His voice is cold. GET OUT! I growl. Who lived here. his eyes harden. My brother, Itachi. Oh the one who murdered the clan? The scent if fresh i say as i walk out. I'm already dressed and i skip breakfast. Come lets go. When we get to the gates it's already light. I see everyone but Kakashi. So Kakashi's late again? They groan. Kakashi appears with a poof of smoke. It must be important for you to show up so early. Lets set off i say in monotone. The walk in the forest is peaceful. The brids are singing the trees are dancing and the flowers send off an amazing sent. Thats when i catch sent of a rabbit. I forgot to eat breakfast i remind myself. I turn into a wolf and dart away so fast no one can protest before i'm already deep within the forest. Now rabbit. It's not hard to catch it and i settle in a clearing eating. I hear a russle. I look up to see a small dog thats tan and black walk out. It has a vest on but i fail to notice. I get up and growl. Mine! I see Kakashi team 7, and Guy's team come out. Yumi. What were you do. I cut him off as i growl. They imeadiatly notice me. I go back to eating and hear gags, and coughs. When i'm done i walk back up to them. Sorry. I got hungery i say as i put my ears down. It's okay maby a little longer and we'll set up camp. I continue to walk but as a wolf. I slowly fall back till i'm walking with Naruto. He doesn't seem to mind. We stop when the sun setting. I return to normal and lay down by the camp fire they made. I close my eyes and fall into sleep.

Kakashi's POV:

Everyone sits by the fire talking and eating. Yuni sleeps curling up to Naruto. Naruto looks disturbed. Thats when he yells out FINE! Stupid Kyurrbi! We see a fox like figure materilize. Finaly it snaps! Guy's team looks worried. It's fine i say. It's only Kyurrbi i sigh. Now will you leave me alone Naruto grumbles. Yes! Kyurrbi why are you out. Well. Errr. He wanted to see Yumi Naruto buts in. he wouldn't stop pestering me. Kyurrbi smiles. He walks over to Yuni and clurls up next to her. Naruto don't bring this up again Kyurrbi mumbles before closing his eyes. We might have some guests Neji suddenly says. Why isn't he a smart one someone slurrs. I agree. Arua and Anubis hang onto a tree upside down by their tails. They laugh. Sooo what yaa doingg Anubis slurrs. Thats when they spot Yumi. Look at Alphaa Aura giggles-slurrs. Yourr rightt. Do you think Alphaa could become a Lunaa. They both burst out laughing. They fall to the ground and stumble over to the fire. Ohh sparkly Aura giggles. What did you mean by Luna Naruto asks. Ohh. Are you drunk i ask. Of course. Yumi said it might be a last so we whent all out! The question? Oh a Luna is a mated Alpha or mated with an Alpha. Kyubi and her whould have the cutest pups. They burst out laughing even harder and we relise what they said. WHAT! I DON'T BELIVE IT! Naruto looks panicy. Don't worry Aura slurrs. If she were your mate you'd never be harmed again or have a social life but you'd be safe. Though her brother might not allow it. They burst out laughing again. That might not happen for another 100 years Anubis slurrs. But they might have thought about when they were kids, but her brother always was protective! You should of seen him when she first befreinded them. He almost killed them all. Anyone really. He didn't let Yumi get too close with anyone. They burst out laughing and colapse. We all think about what they said and soon go to alseep.

*Unkown's POV*:

I can barely contain my laughter.His sister's companions are hallarius. I wonder how he'll react when he hears his Little Wolf is in love with the ninetails. So there are coming after us. Better leave a trail. I'm still laughing when i get back to the base. Madara comes into the office. Whats so amusing. Your sister and her wolfy companions. What did they do. They were drunk and made a joke about your sister being a Luna. His face has a slight red coloring whether with a blush or anger. To who? The ninetails or Kyurrbi. He eyes widen. He sighs. That joke was last made a hundred years ago. She and the tailed beast are closly connected. Butshedoesn'tknowaboutthatstuff he says quickly. What? She doesn't know about dating. I never told her. I laugh. Well her wolf part of her might know what to do. One more thing. He raises his eyebrows. They'll be here tomrrow. You can go now Konan. I smile and head back towards my room. That Little Wolf is going to be a handful.