Chapter 17: A Sunset, And A Romanitic Confession Under The Moon

Yumi's POV:

Temari, Kakuro, and Gaara sit next to me. Can you release Juri? How? I show him a quick handsign, and Juri appears as a spirit. He's very small they all say surprised. Juri climes into my lap and curls up. I guess i'll tell them how i met you. All the tailed beasts are brother and sister. Juri being the oldest and Kyubi the youngest. I was first accantied with Kyubi. Kyubi and Juri are closer than they are with the rest of the Tailed Beasts.The oldest looks out for the youngest. Well, Kyubi asked me to meet his older brother and i agreed. Madara-nii was at first hesitant, but allowed me to go. It was the first time i whent to Suna. I rode Kyubi all the way here! We made camp, and whent to sleep, but i woke up early the next morning and desided to exsplore. I wandered around till i came to a gaint oasis. I knew something was off, but whent inside anyways. Turns out that i accidently steped on Juri! I apolozied, and when to leave, but we sorta got into a fight. All the rucus woke up Kyubi, who came running. He sorted out the misunderstanding and we quickly became freinds. That sunset i promised to meet all their siblings and befreind them. Juri and Kyubi came to the Leaf most often. Kyubi actually lived in the surrounding forest. Juri lifts his head. Look at the sunset, it's looks like the day we made that promise. It does. Juri, they're leaving tonight, i think they know who Octopiee-chan is. Have you seen any other siblings besides Kyubi? I only know the location of Gyuki, and he resides in the Cloud villiage, his host is Killer B. Killer B? I hug Juri, holding him close to my chest. I'll leave after tomrrow, i say kissing his head. We disapeare in a breeze of ice-blue petals. I sit ontop of a building. The moon is full and bright. We're leaving. I turn around to come face to face with Kyubi. Already? Can you stay with me a little longer i blurt. He smiles of course Luna. W-WHAT! I'm teasing. Kyubi? Hm? My brother is alive. I know, he's in the Akatsuki right? I nod. A few nights ago he said i could have anything i desired. Alot of things came to mind but there's something i have to tell you. Your name came to my mind. I wanted you. I want everyone to be free and live happily, but i also want to live with you. Kyubi, what is a kiss? A k-kiss! It's a way two lovers show their love physicaly, i guess. Can you turn into your human form? Sure. There's a breeze and Kyubi is now a orange haired boy with nine tails and ears. He puts his arms around me and i listen to his heartbeat. After a while he breaks the silence. I have to go. I know, but before you do i have to tell you one more thing. Kyubi, i love yo-. He cuts me off when he presses his lips to mine. I'm blushing. W-what was that!? A kiss he smiles. Yumi, i'd gladly be yours. I guess Aura's and Anubis's joke is true now. I'm a Luna. He smiles and fades as he returns to his prision. But the relisation hits me. What will Nii-chan think!

Kyubi's POV:

Can you let me out? Were leaving so no! Please i want to say good-bye to Yumi! Fine! He releases me, and i run along the streets in search of Yumi. I finally catch sight of her on a building. We're leaving i say surprising her. She looks at me, and blurts can you stay with me a little longer! I smile, of course Luna. She blushes. W-WHAT! I'm teasing i snicker. I sit listening to her talk about her brother untill she surprises me. A few nights ago he said i could have anything i wanted and your name came to mind. WHAT! I stare blankly at her. Her words making me blush under my fur. What is a kiss? A k-kiss! It's a way two lover show affection physicaly. Can you turn into your human form. I nod and change. I put my arms around her, bringing her into my lap. She lays her head against my chest, and i inhale her sent. We sit in silence, but after a while i know it's time to go. I have to go. I know but before you do she says locking eyes with me. Kyubi, I love yo-. I can't stant it any longer, i press my lips gentaly to hers. W-what was that she says blushing like mad. A kiss i smile. Yumi, i'd gladly be yours. She laughs. I guess Aura's and Anubis's joke is true now. I smile and fade returning to the prison inside Naruto's mind. My face is on fire. What's wrong with you? Nothing! Well, we're heading to the Cloud villiage to see Killer B. That old peice of sushi! What was Yumi's nickname for him again? Octopiee. Naruto goes away leaving me to my thoughts. I guess i'm Yumi's mate now, but, what will her brother think? Will he approve? I can't get to sleep with the constant day terrors of Madara slowly riping me apart for touching his little sister.