Chapter 21: Welcome To Our Party In Hell, And We Escape Bitches!

Kakashi's POV:

Many howl echo through the villiage, and bells ring, introducing the S-rank criminals that have arrived. We wait for the Akatsuki to appear but we're surprised when only Aura and Anubis show up. Everything goes silent and the laugh. I see we're early! Why are you here, Naruto shouts! Oh, you didn't get the invitation. We're the welcoming commity, FOR THIS PARTY IN HELL, many voices howl! Aura and Anubis howl and start to growl as many black and white wolves swarm through the villiage. Aura and Anubis attack us head on. Sorry about not inviting you, but our host is late, and we're here to buy some time! I feel a sharp pain in my side and i see the ground coming awfuly close. Thats when i relise, their tails had hit me throwing us in the air. I snap out of it and land on my feet. I jump on a building roof top and look around, a pack of wolves is locked in combat with may Jurin, Chuwin, and Genin, but i look at the Hokage's building and my heart stops. The Akatsuki stand on the roof, their cloaks blowing in the wind, but a man with long, black hair, and red eyes with a snowy pattern inside stands in the front. That's when it hits us. A giant white cat with two pink striped tails, pink socks and ears, with crimson eyes laughs, gaining everyone's attention. SORRY WE'RE LATE, WELCOME TO OUR PARTY IN IN HELL!

Madara's POV:

We stand ontop of the Hokage's Building, Kaosu laughing like a mainiac. I see the Hokage run out and his eyes widen. Distract them, i'll find Yumi. Stardust, with me. The Akatsuki jump off, while Pain hovers above, and Konan flying with her wings of paper. Deidara releases his clay bombs, while Pain uses his jutsu to destroy the villiage. Konan engages with the Hokage, and Kaosu uses her tail to make an enterence into the building. I jump through and start towards the underground prison located under the building. Many jourin try to stop me, but they meet a gruesome end, their brain matter splatted across the walls and ground. I race through the winding hall ways checking the cells i pass, all are empty and soon only one remains. I hear labored breathing and the rattle of chains. Nii-chan, i hear a weak voice murmer? I walk over, but i gasp when i see her. Her eyes are blank and she lays chained to a wall, her legs spread carelessly on the ground. I snap the bars in half and use blood to cut the chains. I carefuly pick Yumi up in my arms. She looks like a little rag doll, completly motionless in my arms. We need to rescue Kyubi she whispers. She locks eyes with me, smiles, an then they flutter close. I race back up, and out the doors. When the sunlight hits my eyes, i see the massive damage done to the Leaf. Dead bodies lay in ruble and only a few buildings stand. I go to move, but people stand in my way. Kakashi, Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto stand in my way. Kaosu, growls from behind me. My eyes narrow and the Akatsuki join my sides. Keep her safe i say turning to Konan, now run. Bu-? RUN, i roar! Kakashi sends his team to intersept them, while he pulls out a sword and takes a fighting stance. I draw my heavy, black and red blade as well. Madara he hisses! How are you not dead! We run towards eachother, our blades coliding. Kakashi, and i exchange blades untill we're both on our knees. I half kneel, one leg on the ground, the other suporting my hand. I get up, Kakashi as well, but a cry gains my attention. I see Konan go flying, and Yumi on the ground. I hear footsteps and Kakashi runs forward, sword directly pointed at my heart. I wait for the blade to slice through my flesh, but i only hear it. In a flash on an eye, i see Yumi in front of me Kakashi looking over her shoulder. The blade hit Yumi, the point going strait through her heart.