Chapter 100

AN: I can't believe it, but it's finally here, the last chapter of this book. Thank you everyone who read it, vote it and commented it. You guys are the best! A special thank you to ClaudiaSecchi7 ; miss_croatia ; TumblrWriterGoddess ; Klaroline_4_life ; jemkerby ; DinaOrban ; anatomyfandom ; Melissamelgar99 ; xGeekOverHerex ; Cheeraholic2015

Caroline's POV

It was now the big one that the all women were anxious about, it was time to throw the bouquet, I was on the stage and turn around so everyone would face my back.

"Ready or not, here it comes!" I said excited and throw the bouquet, when I turn to see who got it, I saw it was Katerina who had the bouquet, I walked over to her and hugged her.

"I guess you're going to be the next person who's going to be in the altar!" I said excited.

"I really would like that..." she said while looking at Elijah.

"Now if you guys excuse me, I'm going to see my handsome husband." I said excited and walked over him and kissed him passionately.

"Are you happy Caroline Mikaelson?" He asked smirking.

"You know I am!" I said smiling and kissed him again.

"In a few hours will be heading to Paris, the city of Love." He told me and I smiled.

"I don't care, where we will go, the only thing I want is to be with you. Besides, I plan to spend most of our honeymoon in the bedroom..." I whispered to him making him smirk.

"That's a great plan." He said smirking and kissed me again.

"Hello everyone! For the ones who doesn't know me, I'm Kol Mikaelson, also known by the Sexy Mikaelson..." Kol in the microphone

"Since when?" I whispered to Nik's ear.

"He calls himself that since he heard the word..."

"I'm Niklaus younger brother. For the ones who never met me, think of me of the upgrade, or that Niklaus was only the sketches before appeared this masterpiece..." Kol said pointing to himself. "I wanted to make a toast to the recent married couple and especially to my brother, after rejection after rejection of this women you finally get her." He said smirking and I needed to contain my laughter while Nik was giving his younger brother a death glare. "Now in a more serious note, I wanted to congratulate Caroline and Niklaus for never giving up of each other and for find each other. You two deserve to be happy... Cheers!" And with that Kol get out of this stage and I decided it was my time to go to the stage.

"Hello everyone! Thank you for being here and celebrate with me and my handsome husband who has the most sexy accent ever..." I said making Niklaus smirk and then I added "and for the singles who are here I just have one thing to say. Niklaus Mikaelson is officially out of the market." I said and noticed Niklaus chuckling, which made me smile. "But that's not the only reason for why I am here on stage. I decided to make a surprise to my King and sing a song dedicated to him and only him..." I said and start to sing Give Me Love from Ed Sheeran, when I finished I thanked and Nik run over to me and kissed me passionately.

"I loved my surprise." He said and I smiled to him.

"I love you" I told him.

"And I love you" he said making me smirk and kiss him again.

From that moment I knew that he would be forever mine and I would be forever his, I was more happy then I believed it was possible. I was married with the love of my life and had the most beautiful babies. What more could I wish for? This was it, the happy ending of our beautiful love story.