Chapter 63

AN: I saw this photo and I really like it, even if it's nothing to do with this chapter. Thanks for reading and don't be a silent reading please. For the one who aren't, thank you so much to telling me what you guys feel about it...

Caroline's POV

It was finally 6pm and Nandi appeared, I was a little nervous because Klaus told me how it would make my life be a little limited in certain things like couldn't get out to a place away from him and be okay, I would always have a part of me calling me to come back and for a person who is trying to get over him that would be hard but I wanted to do this, not just to help Klaus and to be the queen of New Orleans with Klaus by my side but because for how much I hated to admitted, I wanted Klaus in my life.

"I already have the things needed." Nandi said to us.

"Thank you once again for helping us." I said and she gave me a smile.

"It's okay. But one thing that you both need to know is that you need to trust each other and that you need to have a strong relationship." She said, I looked at Klaus and he looked at me, then we looked at her.

She start putting the ingredients in a bawl and the most of them I didn't recognize it, then she asked us for our hands and with a special knife she make us get our blood to the bowl making it get a flame and then she told us to cut ourselves and put a little of our blood in two cups, one had a little of mine and other of Klaus and the second cup was a little of mine and a little of Klaus.

"Now you both need to drink. Your organism needs to feed of your blood mixed with the person you would spend the rest of your life with."

"And how do we know that it would work?" I asked.

"I will know." She said, I looked at klaus without saying anything.

"Together?" I asked.

"Always" he said and I gave him a small smile than we count to three and drink, after a couple of seconds I felt everything blurred and closed my eyes.

I finally get back to my conscious, but I was too tired to open my eyes, but I could hear Klaus calling me, it took me a few seconds but I could open my eyes just a little bit.

"You're awake!" He said with a smile and I saw relief in their faces, specially in Klaus's face.

"I'm not that easy to get rid off." I said making Klaus smirk, then he helped me getting up.

"The ritual was succeed like I had predicted." Nandi told us.

"How do you know?" Klaus and I asked at the same time.

"Because you both woke up after passed away. If it didn't had succeed, than Caroline, the weaker, would died."

"Why didn't you told us there was odds of Caroline dying?" Klaus asked with anger and concern, I knew it because I felt it and I could feel that he was really concerned.

"Klaus it's okay. I'm here. We're okay." I said holding his hands and he gave me a weak smile.

"You will find yourselves wanting to spent more time with each other than ever. This always happens, with people in love or not. But after tonight you wont feel that as much, tonight will be more intense than ever." The witch warned us and we nodded and added "now if you excuse me."

"Of course. Thank you for everything." I said and walked her to the door.

"I am going to the bar." Rebekah said.

"And I am going to the library." Elijah said letting me and Klaus alone in the living room.

"How do you feel Caroline?" Klaus asked.

"Just a little tired because of all the bound ritual, you?"

"Same." He said and I smiled.

"Do you want to see some tv?" I asked and he nodded.

We went to my room and we lay down on the bed, but before that I took some blood bags so we could drink while we would watch tv.

"I like what you down with this room."

"Thank you" I said with a smile, for some reason I was happy.

We start to see some movie but I didn't really care about it, I just was enjoying being near him. I was resting my head in his chest and be stroke it.

"I missed you love." He said breaking the silence and make me look at him.

"I missed you too." I said and added "Not in a we are going to get back together way, just I miss hanging out with you way..."