Chapter 89

Caroline's POV

Finally the party ended and everyone went to their homes, of course my friends get out of the party earlier then the others because they didn't want to stay in New Orleans.

I decided to go to my room while Nik was telling to the servants to clean everything and stuff like that...

Klaus's POV

After I tell everyone what would be their tasks, I headed to my room and saw Caroline going to the bed, when I closed the door she realized that I was in the room.

"Hey Nik!" She said with her beautiful smile but her eyes weren't just tired but we're also sad.

"What's troubling you, love?" I asked her concerned.

"Nothing" she said trying to smile and then her eyes fight to not let the tears come out but without any success, after that she start crying and sobbing while she seat in our bed and cover her face with her hands, I run over to her and seat next to her, then pulled her for a hug.

"Came on, love... Don't cry, I can't stand seeing you crying." I said then added "Who make you be like this? You just say the word and I kill the monster that did this to you."

"No..." She said looking now at me and breaking the hug, then clean her tears and added "Please don't do anything to him, he's already gone."

"Fine. I won't do anything to him. But tell me what happened to make you be like this and who had the guts to make you cry."

"Tyler" she said and start to crying again. What did that stupid dog done to my angel?

"What did he do?" I asked trying to be calm but just by knowing that it was him who make her cry just made me want to kill him in the most painful way...

"He said this horrible things and..." She said still crying and trying to calm her breathing. "I can't even say it."

Then she hold my hand and look into my eyes, making me see what happened...

*Flashback*

"Caroline you can't have those... Things. They are from Klaus, they are going to become monsters and they will put all of our lives in danger. Even if you are the mother, she will always have the Mikaelson gene and those things are going to be monsters. You should get rid of those things as soon as possible." Tyler said with no emotion.

*End of Flashback*

I looked to the floor to not showing her how I was angry at him and how I wanted to kill him right now, but also how hurt I was about Tyler's words about me being a monster and how fear I had of Caroline decided to abort and walk away from my life...

"Do you think the he is right?" I asked avoiding eye-contact.

"How can you ask me such a thing? I think we were over that. You know how I feel about you and what I think of you."

"That wasn't an answer." I said.

"No. I don't think he is right. Now if you excuse me I am going to sleep." She said now mad and I cursed myself for letting my fear getting in the way of our relationship again.

She lay down in the other side of the bed and sleep or fake to sleep, like she used to do when she was mad. I took my clothes being only in boxers, then I lay down in the bed and got closer to Caroline after a few minutes.

"Love, are you sleeping?" I asked in a whisper.

"Yes." She said and I could see she was still mad.

"I'm sorry." I said and she didn't answer me. "Please say something... Say you forgive me. I know that I was moron but I just was afraid that Tyler made you think that I was a monster and that this was wrong... I am just really afraid of losing you."

"And because of that you will be always questioning my feelings towards you?" She asked pissed off.

"I know, I know... I made a mistake. This is all just really knew to me and I just don't want to lose you." I said.

After that, the hand that was in her belly, on top of my t-shirt (that she wear to sleep), I decided to slowly put the hand under the t-shirt and I start to caress her belly.

"I don't know what I would do if I lose you." I whispered to her ear while caressing her belly and traveling my hand from her belly to her waist back and forward, really slowly...

"I can't live without you..." I widower to her ear and then kissed her cheek and traveled my lips to her neck and then search to her sweet spot.

"Nik..." I heard her moan really low making me smirk.

"Do you forgive me?" I whispered to her neck and continue kissing her.

"Nik..." She said still with a low tone, but a little louder then the other time making me smirk, then I travel my lips to her cheek and then kiss the corner of her lip, she slowly turn to see me and kiss me passionately.

"You know I can't be mad at you." She said with a smirk and I smirk at her then we kissed.