Chapter 74

Klaus's POV

"I know that there is a chance that you will never forgive me but I can't lose you. I need you and..." I said and she cut me off by kissing me, I kissed her back and then broke the kiss and asked "Why did you do that?"

"Because I love you." She said making me smile.

"What happened?" I asked because even that all I wanted was to be with her, I need to know if she was with an injury.

"I think it was witches. But I can't tell you names, I just start to hear voices in my head and then... well, Jessica told you the rest." She said.

"Are you hurt? Are you okay?" I asked concerned with her.

"I'm fine." She said and then added "Thank you"

"For what?" I asked confused.

"For getting me back to reality. If it wasn't you I would probably..." She said and shocked her head then looked at me with a small smile. "You are my anchor and I don't know what I would do without you."

"You don't need to think about that. You are stuck with me... Forever." I said and she smiled.

"Caroline, now that I'm sure that you're awake... I wanted to know what meant the kiss?" I asked.

"I kissed you because I love you." She said and start playing with her daylight ring.

"I love you. Do you forgive me for doubting of you?" I asked.

"Yes." She said smiling and then kissed me with all her passion.

"Love..." I said between the kissed trying to stop kissing her but it was really hard. Did you look at her? "I am really enjoying doing this. But you should rest."

"Why? I'm fine." She said and then added "actually I would be better if we could return to..."

"Caroline... Love, I am trying really hard not to kiss you and your making this really difficult to me." I said and when she was about to kiss me I stopped her. "Please love... You need to rest. After everything that..."

"Fine." She said cutting me off. "But with one condition."

"What?" I asked.

"You stay here with me."

"Always & Forever" I told her and she smiled and gave me a quick kiss, then I lay her down in the bed and I lay down next to her.

She rest her head in my chest and I wrapped my arms around her waist, then I moved my hand from her back to her hair and start to stroke her beautiful hair.

"I missed being like this..." She said and I smiled.

"I missed it too."

"Sorry for being so stubborn and not wanting to hear you out."

"No, I'm he one who has to apologize, I shouldn't doubt of you and when I did I should apologize right away, but I was too self-center to see your point of view." I said trying to apologize myself, which was impossible. What I did was unforgivable but somehow here we were, together.

"I love you Niklaus Mikaelson." He said making me smirk.

"I love you Caroline Mikaelson." I said, she quickly looked to me and kissed me with so much passion that quickly took our breaths away.

"Sweetheart, you told me you would sleep."

"I know, I know... But Tuesday we are going to someplace where no one will ever bother us and we can do whatever we want... specially without clothes." She whispered the last part in my ear.

"I will be counting the days to that day." I said smirking and kissed her, than made her try to sleep and after awhile she felt asleep in my arms.