Chapter 95

An: the photo is how Niklaus feels without his Caroline...

Klaus's POV

After my text with Caroline I couldn't help but feel sadness inside of me and I knew it was because of Caroline being talking with her mother, I spent the day painting Caroline and sometimes we did that thing that is called sexting.

I went to my sister's room to have a talk with her about Caroline, my sweet and beautiful angel.

"Come in" she said when I knocked the door, I open it and saw Rebekah reading a magazine in the bed.

"Sister, I really need to talk to you about Caroline..." I said and in a blink she was in front of me with a mad face.

"Please tell me that you are not going to do what you usually do. You can't do that to Caroline!"

"What? What are you saying?" I asked confused.

"I'm saying that I won't let you push Caroline away just because you're scared of being weak and..."

"What?" I asked cutting her off offended of what she was thinking of me then added "I was not going to do that. I can't live without her..."

"Then what was it?"

"I wanted to know if you could give me some advices for..." I said but I didn't knew how, so I just show her the engagement ring.

"Wait. Is that...?" She asked me and I nodded.

"The blue moon ring, the ring with the most rarest blue diamond with 12.03-carat and flawless like Caroline." I said with a smirk.

"OMG you're going to ask her!!!" She said excited and then hugged me.

"It's a secret. And I thought about how I should propose to her but everything seemed not good enough to for Caroline, should be something that she would never forget..." I told her.

"How about a plane flying and write in the sky 'will you marry me?'" She tried.

"No. Needs to be something really good." I said and after some minutes trying to find a way I found the perfect way to propose her.

***

It was already night and we were all in the living room waiting for Caroline, after a few minutes my minions appeared with some bags in their hands and Caroline showed up and run to me, kissing me passionately and then broke the kiss with a big bright smile on her face.

"Hey guys! Hello Nik!" She said looking at me with a big smile, then get out of my embrace and look to all of us with a smile. "I was going to bring a surprise to all of you but I also realized that Elijah was a little sad so I decided to bring 2 surprises, one for all of you and another just to 'Lijah and Nik you need to promise me you won't be all mad because your brother deserves happiness."

Caroline's POV

"Everything for you, love." He said and I smiled.

"Elijah surprise come first." I said and Katherine appeared a little nervous because even if she hided it, she was scared of Nik's reaction.

"Katerina." Elijah said in disbelief and then run over to her and kissed her.

"Katerina you're welcome to our home but if you hurt anyone I will make your life a living hell seeming that yours was a happy one until now." Nik said and I rolled my eyes.

"If you hurt my brother I will torture you until you can't handle anymore and beg me to kill you." Rebekah said and I gave her a look. "But a Caroline's friend is also my friend."

"Thanks for being there for her when I was back in Mystic Falls." She said and Rebekah nodded (AN: Katherine never died and become Caroline's friend after her mother passed away).

"What was the other surprised?" Rebekah asked me.

"You will see in about a second." I said and then Kol appeared with a smirk.

"Like you all know: the best is for last..." He said making me rolled my eyes and then Nik, Elijah and Rebekah were hugging his brother. Finally everyone was happy...

AN: it was supposed to be one surprised but I couldn't decided between the cocky original and the survivor ;) hope you like it!