Chapter 35

Klaus's POV

I woke up with the most beautiful women in the universe, my sweet Caroline. She is like a Greek goddess, I never saw so much perfectionism in my life until I saw Caroline, and in the day I met Caroline, the few things I thought it was beautiful stop having their charm but when I am with Caroline everything seems to be more beautiful than I ever notice in my entire existence, even when I was human. Every time I am with Caroline, everything seems more colorful, everything stop being so dark and the simply things start to have more beauty. Everything is more beautiful when she is around, before I just saw darkness, but now I see that life is not just darkness and that is all thanks to my Caroline.

I looked at her, she was so peaceful in her sleep, she seemed like an angel. I grabbed a pencil and my notebook without waking her up and start to drawing her. A few minutes later she woke up.

"Nik?" She asked with her eyes closed.

"Yes love" I said smirking and hearing in my head how she called me Nik, I love it.

"Why are you so far away?" She asked me and I couldn't help but chuckle.

"We are centimeters away from each other. It's not that far."

"For you. I want my personal pillow." She said still with a sleepy voice, making her seem even cuter than she already was.

"When I finish this I will be your personal pillow as long as you want." I said smirking.

"You know that you might have the power of being the king of New Orleans and be centimeters away from me but I am the one who has the power to stop talking to you and make you go to the no-sex town." She threaten me.

"What about this, you give me 5 minutes and I go back to be your personal pillow?"

"Fine. What are you doing?"

"Just drawing you."

"You know that can be considered scary and what a sociopath does, right?" She said with her closed eyes making me stop smirking then added "You are lucky that I think it's romantic and is a thing that a nice boyfriend does..."

I smiled because she technically just called me her boyfriend, I knew we were official but I love it when Caroline was the one saying that I was her boyfriend. After a few minutes I finish the drawing and got closer to Caroline, once I did that I noticed she started to smiling when she start to feel me getting closer. I stayed there, with Caroline in my arms, holding me tightly and resting her head in my chest for while.

"You know that we need to get out of this bed sooner or later, right?" She asked.

"But I'm so good in here." I told her making her looking at me, chuckled and blushed.

"I know..." She said and added while resting her head again in my chest "How about we both get out of the bed at the same time?"

"Okay."

"One"

"Two..." I said.

"Three." She said but we never get out of the bed and after a few minutes we get out and went to the living room where Rebekah and Elijah were.

"Good morning!" My angel said to my siblings making Elijah stop looking at the book and my sister stop looking to her phone.

"Hey" Rebekah said.

"Good morning Caroline" Elijah said.

Caroline's POV

"The breakfast is ready." A guy with dark hair and brown eyes says and then look at me with a flirtatious smirk and added "If you need anything, just ask."

"I'm sure my girlfriend won't need anything from you." Klaus said and snap the guy's neck.

"Why the hell did you do that?"

"He was..." He said and I start to smirk because he was about to confess he was jealous of a guy flirting with me. But we all know that the big bad hybrid doesn't like to show his emotions so he added "I am the Original Hybrid, I don't need to give you explanations about what I do or what I don't do."

I rolled my eyes with him trying to act all alpha male, he knows that I'm not scare of him and that I don't give up that easily.

"Yeah, we all know who you are..." I said while rolling my eyes then I step closer to him and added with a smirk. "I really like jealous Klaus."

"I wasn't jealous. I just thought it was inappropriate the way he talked with you." He said.

"Whatever you say." I said with a smirk then I turn to see Elijah and Rebekah and asked "Breakfast?"

"Yeah, I'm starving." Rebekah said and we all went to the dinning room, there was cake, pancakes, waffles, eggs, bacon and some fruits, it was like in those houses that you see in tv shows and they show you how rich people have their breakfast ready.

"I would like to apologize to the way I... behave a few minutes ago." The guy that Klaus had snap his neck said and I just shocked my head in disbelief, and noticed how the guy had his back facing me so he wouldn't look at me.

"If you behave like that with Caroline again I won't be so nice to you."

"Aren't you exaggerating a little bit?" I asked Klaus.

"No." He answer me and then looked at the guy. "Now, we want our drinks."

The guy went away and at first I was confused because we had milk and juice and water, but then I saw 3 women coming and a men.

"You compelled people to come into your house just to drink from the vein?"

"Of course, we are a powerful family, we need to be in our best." He said and then a brunette women walked over to Elijah, a blonde women with super long legs walked over to Klaus, the men with blue eyes walked over to me, I noticed the looks that the blonde women was giving to my Klaus.

"Bon appetit!" I said and before Klaus could drink from the women I pushed her to the wall and drink from her, then I erase her memories and compelled her to go far away from New Orleans and never come back to here.

"Why did you do that?" Klaus asked me and his siblings just stay there looking at me with shock.

"I told you. I'm a very territorial women. I don't like women looking at my men." I said walking over to the chair I was and seating down like nothing had happen, and Klaus just smirked and drink from the women that I supposed to drink, she was also beautiful but she was giving him glances so I was okay, I wasn't thrill at him drinking from her or any women but it was okay. After the drinks the breakfast went okay, it was nice to be around people and talking with them about how they were and how was when I wasn't in New Orleans.