Chapter 94

Caroline's POV

I took the surprise to my old house so we could talk better.

"Okay. You can stay here but try to not find any problems and don't talk to anyone, I want to make a surprise to them." I said and the person nodded with a smirk.

"But I need to know something first..." Said and I nodded "Are you sure that you want to be with Niklaus Mikaelson forever, like you told him? Because we all know that he doesn't get well when someone makes of him as a fool."

"I love him with all my heart and I want to be with him for the rest of the eternity." I said and added "Besides, you shouldn't hear my conversations with Nik."

"It's not like I was all the time seeing what you were doing but in the Other Side there's nothing and the only way I have to continue to be sane is watching what everyone is doing..."

"Fine. You're forgiven and now if you excuse me, I need to go to the cemetery."

"I know we didn't talk about that when I come back from the dead but... I'm really happy for you and Klaus, specially because when he's happy he can be a little more patient to people." Said making me smile.

"Thank you and make yourself at home." I said and went to the cemetery.

When I was getting out of the car, my phone vibrated with a text.

Nik❤️: How's everything going? Not seeming a jealous insecure boyfriend but we didn't talk in awhile and made me worry.

Me: Everything's fine. Nothing to have to worry about. I just am now going to the cemetery saying goodbye to my mom.

Nik❤️: Okay. If you need something call me. I love you sweetheart.

Me: I love you too.

Then I walked over to where my mother was barred and I found myself with a weak smile in my face and tears wanting to come out.

"Hey mom! I'm sorry not being here and talk as much as I used to... And I don't know when I will be back again. In fact I don't even know if I will be back. I don't know if you are seeing me right now or what, but I wanted to tell you how thankful I am for you being such a great mother and for taking care of me even when I treated you like crap. I wanted to thank you for believing in me when I turned and for defending me when dad tortured me and wanted me to stop being a monster like he saw me." I paused and whipped the few tears I had from my face. "I have some news, I am dating Niklaus Mikaelson. I love him so much mom. And the best part is that we are going to have babies, a boy and a girl like I always wanted." I said with a smile and continue "I came here also to tell you that I need to move on from this life and this town. And I needed to say goodbye before I would be gone. Thank you for everything you had done and I'm sorry for every time I hurt you, I'm sorry for sometimes didn't give you the credit you had. You were amazing and you died to young of a stupid disease that I couldn't even save you. I'm sorry... I wish I could helped you when you needed. You may be gone but you will always be in my heart and I will keep the promise I made you when I turn back on: I will never turn it off again. You deserve be missed and not just by me. I love you and you'll be in my heart, Always and Forever."

I went back to the card and decided that it was time to go home, pack somethings I left there and then go back to the place that it's now my home, aka Nik, because New Orleans isn't my home, my home is where Nik is, when I'm without him I feel something inside me saying that it's wrong and we should be together and never be apart, not even for a second. I don't know if is the bonding or if it's just because I love him but I like that feeling.

AN: Any ideas of who is the mystery person?