Chapter 49

Klaus's POV

I eat the breakfast with my angel and my siblings, then we walked over to the Bourbon Street where there is her shop, before we come in Caroline grabbed my wrist to stop me.

"Nik, do you think we can have a real drink before? It's just I kind of miss blood from the vein..." She said a little shy.

"Of course love. Anything for you." He said and I smiled to him.

We went to a corner of the street and took a guy with us, my angel compel him to not scream, I usually don't care if they scream or not but when I'm angry I compel them to scream as they want. After we drink from him she quickly turn her vampire face to human and I turned my hybrid face to my human too. She gave him her blood and compelled him to forget everything.

"You know that if we drain him out we knew that he wouldn't tell anyone, right?"

"Niklaus Mikaelson, you don't know the men's life. He can have a family and people who need them. He maybe is a father or brother or best friend of someone..." She said

"Talking about best friends, why are you always talking about Bonnie and never about Elena? Are you guys mad at each other or something?"

"No, of course not. Let's go? I think we better go. I mean we told her that we would have her an answer yesterday." She said and start to walk over to the shop.

I knew there was something she was hiding or not telling me, she's horrible at lying specially when it comes to me. I quickly follow her and we get into the shop to talk to Nandi.

"Good morning Nandi! Our apologies for not giving you an answer in the day you asked for, it appeared some... Unexpected troubles, but they are all solved."

"It's okay by me. The other witches, the new ones, are the ones you need to be careful. They have young blood, they think everything solves with revolutions and wars. They can't see that is all a waist of time and just brings more tragedy." Nandi said and Caroline nodded, I just looked at them because Caroline was the one who was more... Capable to talk with other people more peacefully that I am.

"Thank you for your understanding. After awhile of we both considering your proposal, we decided the answer would be yes. You are right, you deserve privacy to make your spells." Caroline said with her angelic smile.

"But there is something you should know. If some of the witches tries to do anything and we mean anything against our family and the people we care about, than we will kill you and the people you most love, then we killed the witches that tries to hurt us."

"But that's not fair. If I'm not the one doing anything." Nandi said.

"Actually it is, you are the person who's in charge of making sure witches don't do what they aren't supposed too. It's a lot of responsibility and I believe that you told us that you were able to handle that." My Caroline said then added "With great power comes great responsibility"

"Are you quoting Uncle Ben from Spider-Man?" Nandi asked Caroline.

"Maybe. That doesn't matter, what matters is that our deal is done. If nothing happens then you are safe, but if something happens then you better run because I'm very protective of the people I love. Just ask any women that looks twice at Niklaus." She said making me smirk and making Nandi look at me.

"It's true. It's one of the many things I enjoy about her." I said and Caroline smiled and blushed a little bit, then Nandi looked back at Caroline making her get serious again.

"Be careful and remember what I said in the Ball."

"I already told you about that subject." Caroline said and then we got back to the mansion.

Thank you everyone for reading, voting and/or commenting my story. You guys have been really supportive. You guys are the best. LY <3