Chapter 77

Klaus's POV

I followed Caroline to my office where wasn't anyone and no one could ear us and then she turned around to look at me and she wasn't with a happy face.

"What were you thinking? Did you not realized they wanted to be alone?" She asked me. "You should let them get together and stop being all protective big brother..." She said pissed off

'God, you're so hot when your mad' I thought to myself.

"Seriously? Is that what you thinking right now?" She asked and I gave her a confused face "We're bonded."

Then I realized that sometimes she can see what I am feeling or sometimes thinking.

"It's not my fault..." I try to defended myself and she gave me a look. "Love, I am a strong men, but no men is able to think straight when is around you."

"Niklaus Mikaelson, do you really believe that you are making me forget about how you embarrassed Marcel and your sister with some compliments?" She asked me.

"I'm not trying to make you forget anything, the conversation just turn to another place. Don't blame me." I defended myself and couldn't help but smirk.

"It was you the one who was thinking in things that shouldn't when I was talking to you." She said.

"Try to see my side, I am in front of the most beautiful and sexy women who ever lived. How can I be around you and not think about how beautiful you are..." I said getting closer to her and then looked at her lips and whispered "how can I not think about your soft lips on mine..."

"Nik..." She said looking at me and then my lips, making me smirk. I loved the effect I had on her. "I am being serious."

"Me too..." I said getting really closed to her. "Every time we are in a room where is someone else, you don't even imagine how hard it is to keep my hands off of you." With that she blushed a little bit. "I just want to wrapped my arms around you and kiss you, I just want to feel you and how we are good together..."

"Nik..." She said in almost a whisper and I felt how hard she was fighting to not kiss me. The bonding made me feel what she was feeling when it was a strong feeling(s).

"Love, why are you denying so badly what you want to do?" I whispered to her lips and she kissed me passionately and I kissed her right back then she broke the kiss.

"Nope. No. Not happening." She said making me stop smirking. "There is nothing for you until you apologize to Rebekah about what you did in the living room."

"Caroline..."

"Don't Caroline me." She said mad again. She was so sexy when she got mad.

"I am not going to apologize to be a nice big brother." I said and she rolled her eyes at my answer.

"Okay, you don't want to do things in a good terms then we do in the bad way." She said.

"Is my beautiful queen trying to treat me?" I asked not knowing exactly how I should react, if proud, angry or shocked.

"Not trying. I'm treating you." She said.

"Okay. What will be my punishment if I don't apologize to Rebekah?" I asked and mocked with the word punishment.

"You're going to the no-sex town." She said.

"What? C'amon love, you know that would be a punishment for you too." I said trying to make her think about something else, because I couldn't be more time without feeling Caroline, it was already too much time that I waste when we broke up and now that we are back together I just need to be with her and feel her...

"Nice try but I think it will be more annoying to you then me..." She said with a proud face.

"You really think that you are able to resist me?" I asked with my famous puppy face that Caroline can't say no.

"Yeah." She said and I stopped with the puppy face but wouldn't give up...

I wrapped my arms around her waist, making me facing her back, I moved her hair to the other side and start to kiss her neck, and kissed her until reach to her ear and whispered "Are you sure?"

She slowly turned around and kissed me with passion and I kissed her right back then she whispered to my ear "I'm not that easy. You have to try harder."

Then she left with vamp speed making me be all alone in the office and I needed some blood to take my mind of her and her lips and her body... Oh what the bloody hell do this women done to me?