Chapter 47

Caroline's POV

I woke up with Klaus yelling no and screaming, I never saw him like that. I knew it was just a nightmare but it was broking me inside seeing him like that, the worst part is that we shouldn't wake up a person in the middle of his nightmare, but I didn't care, I tried not to wake him but it was too hard, he was suffering.

"Nik! Nik! Wake up! Listen to my voice and wake up! Please wake up... Wake up! Nik! Nik! Nik!" I called him but nothing he was still having the nightmare so I did a horrible thing that I promised myself not to do to anyone else, I went inside of his head to know what he was dreaming. I hated myself for doing this, specially to him. It's something private.

I closed my eyes and grabbed his wrist, when I open them I was in the kitchen, Nik was there and was also another me with Stefan.

"How could you do this to me?" He asked to the other me.

"Came on! Look at me and look at you. I would never ever fell in love with a monster. How could you believe that I loved you? You are just some bastard who shouldn't even be born, you said yourself yesterday. I never liked you. Don't get me wrong, we did have some fun and you are good-looking and all that but for me this was all just for revenge. I'm going to admit I had fun playing with your emotions and the sex wasn't bad but... I used you for revenge but now that you know what my plans were, then I guess I'm just going to go back to Mystic Falls and finally have my happy ending with Stefan." The other me said.

"it's not true." I said but he didn't heard me.

"Nik." I call him but no used. "Niklaus Mikaelson look at me."

Then he looked at me with a confused face.

"This isn't true is just a dream. I'm begging you to wake up. I don't love Stefan. I'm in love with you, Niklaus Mikaelson. I want to be with you." I said and then I got back to reality and a few seconds later he woke up.

"I'm so sorry to go inside your mind. It's just you were screaming and yelling and it was scaring me seeing you suffering so much. I didn't know what to do, I called you and begged you to wake up but you didn't and this was the only solution I come up with... I'm sorry, it was an invasion of your privacy." I said now looking down.

"This is real?" He asked me and I nodded, then looked at him and he kissed me with so much passion that took my breath away, then we broke the kiss and looked at each other with our foreheads resting on each other then I took my forehead from his and slapped him.

"What the bloody hell?" He asked.

"Don't you ever doubt of my love to you. I love you so much. I don't want you to see question yourself if my love for you is real or not, even unconscious." I told him.

"How can you love someone like me? I'm a monster who ruined..."

"No. You're not a monster." I said cutting him off. "Don't ever say that again. A monster doesn't have feelings, but you have."

"I love you. I don't want to lose you and I'm afraid you eventually start to realize that I am not good enough for you. Because you deserve someone more kind, more generous, nicer and..."

"I am lucky to have you Niklaus Mikaelson. You are my King and you are not going to lose me. I never told you but I want to be with you and one day get married with you and rule New Orleans by your side making sure that women all over the world know that your are mine and just mine. I want to be with you for the rest of my existence and even all the time that we have ahead of us doesn't seem enough to me. I feel so bad to rejected you all those years. I love you." I told him and he kissed me.