Chapter 90

AN: this chapter is small but is dedicated for Melissamelgar99

Caroline's POV

I woke up with the men of my life next to me, I still didn't knew what I did to deserve him and his love but I didn't care, the only thing I care was that we were happy.

He was still asleep and he was with messy hair, making him be even hotter then he already was. I put myself on top of him and kiss his abs, then lick it, after that I let wet kisses travel from his abs to his chest and then went to his neck and finally I kissed his soft and kissable lips.

"Hmmm... Good morning love!" He said smirking with his sleepy voice and I kissed him passionately and hungry for him.

"Not complaining but what was that for?" He asked smirking.

"I'm in the mood." I said and he smirked, then I kissed him and felt him rolling me over to be on top. He kissed me passionately, then travel his lips to my neck making me moan and he smirked but never stop kissing me.

"Nik..." I moaned once he got again to my sweet spot, then he travel wet kisses to my breast and then to my belly, after that he lick my belly and then got back to my lips.

He went back to my neck and this time he bite it and drink my blood making me moan his name louder, then he kiss where he bite me and I felt him smirk because I couldn't stop moan his name, while he was kissing my breast and I rolled him over so I would be on top, then I kissed him and I travel my lips from his lips to his abs and then I went back to his neck, bite him and drink his blood.

"Caroline..." He moaned my name making me smile, then I kissed him and then I lick his chest making him moan my name again and when he was almost begging to have me, we have mind-blowing sex.

"OMG!" I said almost without breath.

"That was unbelievable..." He said trying to catch his breath.

"I love you Nik."

"I love you Caroline." He said and I kissed him but the kiss was becoming more intense and without realizing how it happen we were having sex again...