Chapter 48

Caroline's POV

"For how much I'm enjoying our making out session, I'm really hunger, I need to eat some breakfast." I said.

"I don't see what one thing have to do with the other. We can perfectly continue our making out session and for you stop being with so hunger you can drink from me."

"Yes, but if we can do I lose again control over myself and we need to get out of here, because we promised we would have an answer to the witches. After yesterday with our fight we kind of forget about the witches."

"I hate saying this but you're right, we need to get out of here."

"I know I also hate that we need to leave but tomorrow is going to be the day all to ourselves. I'll be all your tomorrow, hold on to that." I said then I whispered to his ear "And we can do whatever you want..."

"How do you expect me to let you get out of here after you say something like that?" He asked me with a smirk.

"First you need to catch me." I said smirking, I vamp speed and took one of Klaus's shirts when I was vamp speeding out of our room.

I went to his office and waited until he found me, I heard him calling me which made me smirk because I loved it when he was trying to find me. I loved play the cat and rat, specially the part where he finds me...

After awhile he appeared on the office and smirked to me. I try to escape to our room and when I was in the hall Klaus's arms grabbed me not letting me go anywhere else, I turned around to see him, he was smirking and his eyes were sparkling.

"Catch you." He said and kissed me, it was a quick kiss but got deeper and deeper by the moment, after a few moments I got back to reality and broke the kiss.

"You know you can't do this to me. I have no control over me around you." I said and he smirked.

"I thought that was a good thing." He said smirking.

"And it is, except when we have important things to do... Like leading our throne."

"You know something. When I come here and try to be the king of New Orleans and succeed in that task, I knew that I would only be King when I had my Queen, and now that I have her I know that we can lead this city how it should."

"So, you just need a women, just someone to be your queen?" I asked and faked to be upset.

"Of course not. The day I met you I knew you were meant to be a queen and that you deserve the best of the best. I wanted to be your king and you my queen. Took awhile but I finally succeeded." He said.

"Your luck is that I love you." I said and kissed him.

"Came on! I'm starving." I said and then went to the living room where was Rebekah an dElijah talking.

"Finally! Can we go take breakfast now?"

"Oh, sorry. We didn't know that you were waiting for us." I said.

"Yes, we kind of got busy with something..." Nik said with a smirk.

"Nik..." I said with a blush because I wasn't comfortable with telling his siblings that we were making out or more than that. Don't get me wrong they are amazing and they made me feel like part of their family but we are talking about me making out with his brother.