Chapter 32

Caroline's POV

After I tell Rebekah everything about me and Klaus, I made her talk about her life and apparently she didn't had a boyfriend and she was in love with someone but she didn't told me, I try to make her telling me but she is Rebekah Mikaelson.

We were now walking to downstairs so we could go to do some shopping because Klaus didn't give me much time to pack everything I wanted, and I kind of wanted to have new clothes.

"Where are you going with my sister?" Klaus asked.

"We are going shopping." I told him and he stayed with his serious face.

"You bring clothes with you."

"Yeah but I want some new ones."

"I don't know. People don't know you yet. It can be dangerous."

"Came on Nik. I finally have a girl to go shop with. I promise that I bring her back safe and sound." Rebekah said and I nodded with a smile.

"People out there don't trust knew people."

"I can handle myself and I won't leave Rebekah." I told him, then I got closer to him and whisper to his ear so low that only he could hear me. "If you let me go I might have a surprise for you tonight..."

"How can I say no when you put like that?" He said smirking and everyone looked at us with confusion. "Bekah if something happens to Caroline, I swear will make your life a living hell."

"I wouldn't kill my sister." Rebekah said earning an awwww from me

"Don't miss me too much." I said and kissed Klaus.

"Not possible. I wish I could go with you." Klaus said when we broke the kiss.

"Thanks for the part that concerns me." Rebekah said making all of us look at her.

"Rebekah you are an Original vampire." Elijah said in a warning tone.

"Hey, I can take care of myself. I have hunting skills of a vampire hunter and I have more strength and power than a normal vampire of my age. I kick Damon's ass in the night that I turn into a vampire." I said and Klaus smirked and was with his proud face.

"Could I love you more?" Klaus asked kissing me.

"Get your hands of Caroline. I want to go shopping."

"Yeah, we better go." I said and gave a quick kiss to Klaus.

Klaus's POV

I saw my beautiful angel leaving with my sister and couldn't help but smile, just thinking Caroline Forbes is finally mine. I have been lonely for 1000 years but it was worth it, because in the end I ended up with my sweet Caroline. And with that thought I start to have the song 'Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond' in my head.

"She is really special..." Elijah said.

"Yes, she is." I said smirking and then I realized what my brother said, I turned around and pushed him to the wall and growled "She's mine."

"Niklaus, I already told you that she is just my friend?" He asked me.

"So are you saying that she is not good enough for you?" I asked because I wanted to people saw how amazing my Caroline is.

"Of course not. I'm just saying that I care about her as a friend... but I know that she is a wonderful person and she has many qualities. Actually brother, I don't think you could pick a better women." Elijah said and I smirked because for how much I deny it, I liked that my brother approved of Caroline.

"Well, now that we solve your jealousy, I need to make you occurrent of what happened in your abstinence." Elijah said making his tie be in the right place.

"I wasn't jealous." I growled.

"Of course not. My apologies. Now can we got to the office?" He asked and I nodded