Chapter 40

Klaus's POV

I was now in the office with the lifer of the witches in New Orleans aka Nandi LaMarche, she had come to tell me what has been going on between the witches, she does that one day a moth and when I wasn't here she did that to Elijah.

"Klaus, don't take me wrong but I prefer talk now about the witches with your wife, Caroline Mikaelson." She said.

"And you going to talk to her about that but also with me. We are the king and queen of the Quarter, which means that both of us need to keep up with what is happening in our city." I told her and then one of my minions knocked on the door and open the door making us look at him.

"Queen Caroline Mikaelson is here." He said.

"Thank you John." Caroline said to the minion being always the caring person she is. "My apologies for taking so long."

"For you I would wait an whole century." I said making her blush and I smirked at her reaction.

"Nandi, so nice to see you again. Is there something wrong that we can help you with?" Caroline asked worried. That was one of the many thing I liked about her, she was always ready to help people that she barely knew and she cared about them, she was the vampire with more humanity that I ever met in all my existence.

"No. Everything is okay. Actually not everything."

"What's wrong?" Caroline asked.

"What do the witches want now?" I asked and Caroline gave me a look so I would be nicer.

"The witches come talk to me and we want to make spells without come here someone to tell you what spells are we using..." She said.

"Why? What are you planning now against me and my family?" I asked and didn't let her answer. "You are really too naive to even think there is a remote possibility of destroying me. I'm the Original hybrid. I can't be killed." I yelled in the last two sentences in anger.

"It's not like that. We just..."

"That won't happen." I said and then the witch made me have one of those headaches that they can making me be on my knees and in the floor with pain.

"Nik!" I heard Caroline saying and cupping her hands on my cheeks. Then looked at Nina and said. "Please stop. Stop. Stop!"

"With one condition. I will talk to you because we all can see that you are less impulsive than Klaus." Nina said and Caroline agreed, in that instant I stop having pain.

"No. You will not talk to her alone. Maybe that's all part of her plan."

"There's no plan. We can stay here but I'll be alone with Mrs. Mikaelson." Nina told me, I looked at Caroline and she nodded with a smile.

"Fine. But if you touch one hair of her beautiful blonde hair I will make your life a living hell." I told her making her see I wasn't kidding, then I went to the entrance of the office, after a few minutes she appeared saying the conversation was over and the witch went away saying that tomorrow she would appeared to know what would be the official answer.