Chapter 46

Klaus's POV

I woke up and Caroline wasn't there, she probably went to the living room or something like that, I got up and saw that there wasn't any note, witch was weird because when she's the first to wake up and gets out of the bed, she leaves a note saying where she is.

I didn't worried about it because she probably was hungry and needed to drink some blood. I get a quick shower and put some clothes on, after that I went to the living room, where I saw Caroline and Stefan talking.

"Hello! What do I owe the pleasure?" I said trying to play nice because I know Caroline still cares about him. But as a friend, they are just friends and nothing else.

"Nothing special. I just decided to make a visit to my Care-Bear."

"Care-bear?" I asked trying not to show the jealous I was feeling.

"That's just my friends nickname to me." Caroline said with a smile and I noticed Stefan's arm wrapped around my Caroline's waist, but instead of making a scene, I decided to try to cool off.

"Well, I was about to go to eat." Caroline said with a beautiful smile.

"I think I'm going to the office, there was something I didn't finished." I said and Caroline nodded, then she went to the kitchen with Stefan holding hands like if it wasn't a big deal.

I was now deciding what to do: a) kill someone to calm down; b) go paint in my office to calm down; c) hide somewhere near the kitchen where I can see them and hear their conversations. Of course I choose c).

I hide in a place where they couldn't see me and saw them looking at each other's eyes, but that didn't meant anything, lots of people stay silent looking at each other's eyes.

"So... Now that I'm here, tell me. What are you doing here? Do you even like Klaus? Caroline, I know you and I can see you're not in love with him."

"You're right. The thing is, I kind of had a thing with Klaus while I was in a prison. Don't be upset, I didn't forgot about you... It's just there wasn't anyone else there and that sort of happen. When we got back, I decided that this would be a chance to us get even with Klaus. He killed Jenna, he compelled you to turn it off, he make Tyler a hybrid and ruined my relationship with him and he make our lives a living hell. So... Here I am and when I found out where he hides the daggers I will dagger him and we all be Klaus free."

"Caroline Forbes you're a genius." Stefan said and a few tears run from my eyes.

"Stef, after all this I promise we will get together. I love you and no one else." She said and kissed him, he kissed her right back and they were now making out in my home, on my kitchen.

How could she? The love of my life... She made me feel this huge pain that was worst than anything I ever felt, it was even more painful then Mikael beating me or when Mikael whipped him with a belt, it was worse than when Tatia chose Elijah over me, it was worse then all those times I was near death.

"No" I said when saw them kissing them, then everything got black.