Chapter 50

Klaus's POV

We were now in the living room, my beautiful Queen was reading a magazine that were from Rebekah, my sister is really excited for Caroline being here with us. My sister always felt a need of a women in her life, she didn't talk to us about that but we knew... She never had a real girl friend or a sister, well, we had a sister but she died when we were in Europe, none of us really met her but our mother told us about her when we asked her why we come to the small village that nobody knew about, that is now known by Mystic Falls.

Anyways, while she was reading a magazine called cosmopolitan, I was wondering why Caroline reacted so strange when I asked her about Elena.

"20 ways how to satisfy a men." Caroline read it out loud making me get back to reality. Then she said to herself "if you need 20 then there's something you're doing wrong..."

"Oh really?" I asked smirking.

"What? Are you saying that I do not satisfy you?" She asked smirking because she knew the answer.

"Of course you satisfy me... You know you do." I said and she got an even bigger smirk in her face.

"There you go." She said and got back to reading the magazine.

"Love?" I called her making her stop reading the magazine and look at me with her beautiful blue eyes. "I was wondering why you don't talk as much of Elena..."

"Well, I just thought it could be a sensitive topic..." She said and I could see that what she was saying was just part of the truth, I know her to well to know when she was hiding something. "Oh, look do you believe that there most of guys like Star Wars and don't admit because they don't want to seem nerds?" She asked trying to change the subject and see if I would let go.

"Caroline, why don't you talk to me about Elena?" I asked her trying to be calm, probably if it was someone else I already had use torture.

"You're a dog with a bone, aren't you? Can't you let something go?" She asked and looked back to her magazine.

"Caroline, why do you refuse to talk about Elena?"

"I don't refuse, I just don't have nothing special to say. What do you want me to say about her? That she is my best friend from childhood who was always in troubles and we needed to rescued her from 5 to 5 minutes? That she can always get what she wants?" She asked me now pissed off and got back to the magazine flipping pages very fast.

"Why do you say that she gets always what she wants? If I recall correctly, she used her only change to became a human like she wanted so much on Katerina." I said confused, Caroline stopped, like if she got paralyzed and looked at me.

"I think I just heard one of our maids calling me. I better go..." She said and quickly got up and tried to get out but I speed away to be in front of her.

"Caroline, I hate lies. We promised not keeping secrets of each other. Are you going to break that rule, your rule." I asked now angry because I hated the fact that I knew Caroline was hiding me something and it seemed huge.

"I can't. I promised I wouldn't tell you. I told them you wouldn't do anything but they all think that you are a monster who doesn't give a crap to anyone and that doesn't have feelings so they made me swear that I wouldn't tell you."

"Caroline your rambling and I am not understanding anything that you are saying. Please translate to English." I said.

"DamonfoundanotherdoseandgavetoElena." She said so quickly that I couldn't understand.

Caroline's POV

"Damon found another dose of the cure and gave it to Elena." I said and Klaus looked at me so I continue. "She drink the dose and in Alaric's wedding, a phyco named Kai linked Elena's life to Bonnie and Elena will stay young until she wakes up, she will be in coma and will only wake up when Bonnie dies." I told him and then added "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, it's just everyone made me promise to not tell you. I know you're not going to hurt her but, Tyler made everyone believe that you were obsessed with hybrids and wouldn't give a crap about everything else. I'm sorry."

OMG is not saying anything. He seems upset. He probably hates me now, I probably just ruined the most amazing relationship I ever had because of something I hide from him. I am a horrible person, he has always been so up-front with me and now he finds out I'm not telling him everything. I can't believe I didn't tell him. It's not like I think he is going to kill her but I promised to my friends I wouldn't say anything. I tried to tell them that Nik isn't that horrible monster they believe and that he has feelings like everyone else but Tyler made everyone believe that I only said that because I saw the good in people and could be naive in judgment of some people characters and everyone believed him because they still seemed as that little Caroline who didn't know how to defend herself.

"Nik please say something. Your silence is killing me."

"I think I need to be alone for awhile." He said and went to his office.