Chapter 99

No One's POV

"Hello family, friends and loved ones! We are gathered here today to celebrate the love of this two..." Elijah said because his wedding present was him being Caroline and Niklaus's minister. "We all know that their relationship wasn't always easy. We all know there story and the most fascinating is that against all odds they are now here, together, wanting to make a commitment to each other in the eyes of everyone and God that they will stay together through everything and fight the obstacles that will came in your path." He said and smiled to his girlfriend Katerina Petrova because himself also was starting to think in asking Katerina to be his wife then look back to his younger brother and Caroline and told them to make now the vows.

"Nik, you can't believe how happy I am right now. I never thought I was capable of being this happy and of loving someone as much as I love you. I'm so thankful to have you in my life and to have the possibility of loving you. In the eyes of our loved ones, I promise to you support you in whatever choice you will do in the future and to be there in the good and bad times, to support you whenever you need me. I promise to love you unconditionally and to face with you every obstacle that can appear in our lives, it's probably not going to be easy but I'll always be there for you. I can't promise you that you'll never going to have problems again but I can promise you that you will not facing them alone because I'll be here, by your side, loving and supporting you. I promise you that you'll never be alone again and I'm going to do my best to make it up for all the days we were apart. I love you and I will Love you Always&Forever." Caroline said smiling and Niklaus did his best to fight his tears of happiness.

"Caroline, my Queen, I love you with all my heart. Before you appear, all I felt was that there was a hole in my heart, in my soul and in my life and when I met you I felt that everything changed and you showed me what I was missing. From the moment we had our first talk, I knew that I needed to do my best to make you fell for me and love me. The first time I saw you, I asked myself how was possible so much beauty be in one person and thanked God for introducing me to the most beautiful angel, that you are." He said making his bride blushing. "I could stay here and try to tell you how much I love you but there's no words worthy and thought to describe my love to you, it's infinite and more... With this ring I promise you to do everything in my power to make you the happiest woman and make sure that you will never regret of being with me. I promise that I will love you more then anyone Always & Forever." Niklaus finished and now was Caroline who was fighting to tears won't came out.

"Caroline Forbes, do you accept Niklaus Mikaelson as your husband?"

"Of course I do." She said looking at Niklaus with a big smile in her face and her blue-green eyes sparkling.

"Niklaus Mikaelson, do you accept Caroline Forbes as your wife?" Elijah asked to his younger brother.

"You know that I do." Niklaus said with a smirk, never taking his eyes of his beautiful bride and almost-wife.

"You're now husband and wife. Niklaus you may now..." Elijah was saying but then realized that Niklaus was already kissing his wife, the kiss was passionate and everyone clapped at the young married couple, happy for their happiness.