Chapter 57

Caroline's POV

I woke up and for how much I didn't want to get up, I did it and took a long shower, when I looked at myself in the mirror I saw I was a mess, thank God the shower helped me. I went to the wardrobe and put a dress, a leather jacket and my favorite boots.

I went back to my bathroom and put some light makeup, than I took a deep breath and went to the dinning room, but when I saw that everyone was in the living room, I decided change destination. Klaus, Rebekah and Elijah were just in silence reading books, well Rebekah was reading a magazine.

"This is our new thing now? Vampire reading book club?" I asked making everyone looked at me with a smile.

"Great! You're here now we can go eat breakfast and then I need to talk to you." Rebekah said and I nodded with a smile.

We went to the dinning room and some of the maids appeared and start to put the things in the table, there was waffles, pancakes, a cake, eggs and bacon, I decided to eat pancakes with chocolate and drink a little of the blood of one of Klaus's minions, he was human, he worked for Klaus making sure that everything was okay and sometimes I found him looking at me, so for how much horrible that sounds, I drink a little from his blood and thanked him, he look at me with a smile, he was cute but I wasn't interested in him, but I could see from the corner of my eye that Klaus was pissed off. I better explained, before we went to New Orleans and I tell him my rules, he also gave me some and one of them it was not drinking from guys, because he didn't want any men to give me pleasure but him, even if it's just for blood.

"You may go now." I said with a sweet smile to Klaus's minion.

"What the bloody hell did I just see?" Klaus said angry.

"Me drinking from a human. I was hungry so I decided to drink from him."

"I thought we agreed that you wouldn't drink from guys." He said trying to just show anger but I saw jealousy.

"Yes, but that was when we were together. The moment you asked me to have a break, it was the moment that you asked me for me having a break of your rules." I simply said and then asked him "Or did you thought that I would be crawling to your feet until you said that we were back together? I'm not like that Klaus. Now I can do whatever I want, with whoever I want and I don't need explicate myself to you because, guess what? I'm not your girlfriend anymore."

"I never said that. You are the one who just now is saying that."

"Came on Klaus! You have lived for a thousand years and you are a smart guy. When someone ask you that they want a break that is a polite way to say I'm breaking up with you but I don't want to hurt your feelings. So yes, you did said that when you said that you wanted a break." I told him, got up from my chair and added "If you excuse me I better go before I put Klaus's head stuck in a wall. Rebekah whenever you want I'll be in my room to hear whatever you want to talk to me. Now, rest of a good meal and goodbye."