Chapter 42

Caroline's POV

"Care help me. I have nothing to wear..."

"Nothing? You have an all closet full of amazing clothes..." I said then I added "You don't have to worry with what you will wear in lunch, you are beautiful with any one of this clothes. But if you want my suggestion I prefer the red dress, it's sexy but without making you like a whore and it's beautiful."

"Thanks care! You're the best!"

"You could also help me. I would like to wear something nice and..."

"Go to the closet and whatever you want take it."

"I love you Rebekah Mikaelson."

"We are sisters now which means using each other's clothes." Rebekah said making me smile, I went over to the closet and chose a blue dress not just because it was cute but because Nik loved me seeing in blue, it was his favorite color.

After getting dress choosing the right heals and help Rebekah with her hair and she with mine, we went to the living room and Nik quickly kissed me in the moment he saw me.

"I don't think I'm going to be able to keep my hands off of you." He whispered to my ear making me blush.

"Eww... Gross! Elijah made them stop." Rebekah said making me get back to reality.

"Let's go?" I asked.

"Yes." Elijah said and we all went to Marcel's house witch was a loft, I thought that we would go to another mansion but apparently I was wrong.

"Caroline, so nice to see you again" he said with a big smile.

"Marcel it's really nice to see you too." I said with a smile and get into the house along with Nik.

"Hey" Rebekah said shyly and Marcel looked at her with admiration and lust, then he gave her a smile and Rebekah come in, I looked at her and gave her a wink making her smile.

"Marcel." Elijah said being all polite, he should loosen up, maybe I should find him a girlfriend...

"Elijah, come in." Marcel said, he come and Marcel closed the door. "Everything is ready I was just waiting for you."

"You know how women are" Nik said.

"I'm sorry for wanting to be in my best for my King." I said making him looked at me.

"Love, it wasn't like that." He said and I gave him a look, then he tried "It's just I don't know why you need to take so much time to chose an outfit, you look perfect in everything."

"You're lucky that I am in a good mood and I'm not going to fight with you... At least now." I said and he smirked then I kissed him, when I broke the kiss I apologized because I forgot that we weren't alone. After that we went to the table and start eating.

"So... Marcel, how was the day that you met Klaus?" I asked.

"That's a long story..."

"All we have is time." I said with a smile and Marcel nodded with a smirk.

"Well, Rebekah, Klaus and Elijah were going to a funeral of Rebekah's ex. They witness a men whipping a young boy aka me, I was angry about the way I was being treated so I turn around and throw an apple to him, after that the men keeps whipping me and Klaus killed him in a blink. After that Klaus approached to me and told me that I was a survivor then asked what was my name and I explained him how my mother didn't want me to be named until I got 10 years old because she was afraid of me dying for fever then she died before she could give me a name, Klaus listen and told me that from that moment my name would be Marcellus because it meant little warrior. From that moment Klaus takes me in like a member of his family and I became his adoptive son..." Marcel said and I couldn't help but let a tear fell from my eye.

"Love, are you okay?" Nik asked me worried.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to upset you." Marcel said.

"No, you didn't upset me... It's just the story is so... I can't even describe. I'm so sorry that you suffer that much in such a young age. Nobody should suffer like that and passed for what you been through." I told him and he gave me a small smile.

"Thank you Caroline. But in the positive way, the guy died, I became an immortal and found a family." He said and I gave him a smile.

"Yeah... I know that feeling." I said looking at Nik's eyed with a smile.

"And you two? How did you met?" Marcel asked when I was about to eat again."

"How you probably know, Nik had this" I said and then paused to decided what was more appropriate and didn't make Nik angry because nobody likes him angry. "Let's say goal... To make hybrids and breaking the curse, for him break the curse he needed a witch to make the spell and for sacrifice he needed a vampire, a werewolf and a doppelgänger. He ripped Jules heart, she was a werewolf and I'm kind of glad he killed her in the sacrifice because she was a horrible person, then he killed with a stake in her heart the vampire witch was the aunt of Elena. Elena was the doppelgänger and my best friend."

"Wow... You didn't have exactly a nice beginning, have you?" Marcel asked with a chuckled.

"Oh, we still didn't know what each other looked like... I was with Tyler chained because we were his back-up plan for killing a vampire and a werewolf, the vampire was going to be one of the Salvatore brothers."

"Wait. Tyler has in..." Marcel asked and I nodded.

"Yes, as in the first succeeding hybrid and he also happens to be my ex boyfriend."

"You were the girl from Mystic Falls that made him come back to New Orleans in a good mood?" Marcel asked making me blush and Nik gave him a death glare because he didn't like people talking about his feelings.

"Get back to the story please." Nik said.

"Right. So then Nik made Stefan Salvatore aka my best friend to go with him in a trip to found werewolves and make more hybrids, he couldn't do it and we thought it was because he didn't killed Elena. In the day of the sacrifice Bonnie, my best friend that is a witch, made a spell to bonding Katherine to Elena because they were doppelgängers and Elena would survive. In the night before my senior year we made that think of pranks but Nik needed to ruin it by stopping us for having fun. In that moment I had recently had start a relationship with Tyler and it was in Tyler's transition to an hybrid that I met him. And that was the first time we saw each other."

"Wow... Let me get this straight, he tried to kill people closer to you and you are with him? Is it me or that is a little bit strange?" Marcel asked.

"I don't know. Yes we didn't start with the right foot but if it wasn't the sacrifice I would never met him, so I'm glad that we found each other, it wasn't the best way but now I am with him and that's the thing that matter."

"You couldn't think like that a few years ago? You would save us a good few years of being apart." Nik said and I smiled and shocked my head.

"I thought you liked the chasing." I said and he smirked.

"You know me so well..." He said and I kissed me.

"Guys were on a table having lunch. Find a room."

"Rebekah." Elijah said in a warning tone.

"Sorry Bekah" I said blushing a little bit and then we continue to talk and eat the lunch.