Chapter 26

Caroline's POV

I woke up with also merging warm embracing me, then I remember that I was with Klaus. He hold me tightly and then whispered to my ear.

"Good morning love" he whispered making me smile.

I turn around to see him and he was with a really big smirk.

"Good morning" I said smiling but hen I got serious. "We need to talk."

"Are you with second thoughts about us getting back together?" He asked me showing his vulnerable side, that he hides from everyone.

"No. Of course not. I just wanted us to talk better about it." I said, he nodded and gave me a sign so I could start first. "I want us to get back together but I want to know some things before we could be together."

"Sure." He said

"*sigh* Did you have anything with Camille?" I asked him.

"No."

"Did you wanted to be with her?"

"No."

"Why do you talk to her about your past and not with me?"

"Because I don't want you to think of me as a monster I once was but as the men who I am now. Ever since I met you made me want to be a better men and a men who is enough for you, even knowing that no one is enough for you." He told me and I kissed him, then he broke the kiss and said "I also need to ask you some things before we can be together."

"Ask."

"Do you really believe that we can't work outside of this prison?"

"At first I thought that, but then I realized that I can't live my life without you by my side. I can't handle be without you and I just want to be with you. When I got stuck in this prison my dreams for the future was having a normal life and be with my friends but now...? All I want for the future is to be with you." I told him.

"When we get out, do you think you can be ready to be against your friends and to be confronted about all the horrible things I had done in the past?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Do you have unsolved feelings for my brother?"

"No. I just see him as a friend. The Original that I love is in front of me." I said and added "I love you Niklaus Mikaelson."

"I love you Caroline Forbes." He said smirking and kissed me, when broke the kiss he asked "Does this mean that we are together?"

"Yes" I said smiling and he kissed me passionately, then someone interrupted us by knocking on the door and Klaus growled.

"Breakfast is ready." Elijah said from the other side.

"Coming." Klaus said and then we heard Elijah getting downstairs, we kissed again and I got a quick shower and put the jeans I had before a t-shirt that he had.

"How I love seeing you with my t-shirts." He said smirking and I giggled, then we went to the kitchen.

"Good morning!" I said smiling.

"Good morning" Elijah and Camille said to us, Elijah had a smile when he saw us holding hands and Cami was all serious... I think she was jealous but I didn't care, the only thing I cared about was that I was with Niklaus Mikaelson.

"I make some eggs and bacon." Cami said to us.

"Thanks." I said then we all served each other.

I spent the morning with Klaus and we were now walking in the woods, I stopped in the place where I gave him my confession.

"Do you remember?" I asked, smiling and blushing when I look at the tree that had written Klaroline forever.

"Yeah. And what is this?" He asked looking at the tree.

"After I went to the other side and come back from there so I could save the people that were in the other side, after I helped them all I wanted was too hear your voice and knowing if you were okay. Then I write this..."

"I knew it wasn't pocket dialing, like you had said." He told me and I just smiled. "But what is Klaroline?"

"Is Klaus and Caroline." I said, he smirked at me and kissed me