Chapter 3

Klaus's POV

I just got back of my wolf walk as I like to call it, and stayed naked in the middle of the woods looking at the nature and admiring how everything it changes when I am in a wolf form and when I am in a human form.

"Oh my God!" I hear a familiar voice saying, I turn to that voice and saw Caroline, who then turn around to not looked at me. I couldn't help but smile.

How I missed her... I missed her voice, I missed her hair, I missed her sparkling blue-green eyes, I missed her soft lips and her beautiful skin. I missed her smiling, I missed the times we talked, I missed her more than anyone.

"You know that you can look at me..." I said smirking and getting closer to her.

"Are you still naked?" She asked making me chuckle

"Yes." I said trying not to laugh.

"Then I can't look at you. You are too naked."

"You didn't complained the last time." I said smirking and remembering the day that we spent in the woods making love, it wasn't just hot sex, it was more, for the first time I didn't just had sex with some women, but I made love to her... It was incredible.

"Well, that was a long time ago..." She said and then asked "by the way, why the hell are you naked in the middle of the woods? Is something you do when you're bored?"

I chuckle with her question and then I explained her "No. I just like to go to the woods and be in a wolf form, then when I come back to a human form I stay naked..."

"Okay. So let's go to the Salvatore's boarding house and see if you can put something on." She said and I grabbed her wrist.

"Do you know where you are?" I asked her making her look at me, and I saw her focusing on my eyes so she wouldn't look to anywhere else, I would probably smirk if I wouldn't be so concerned about her.

"Yes. Apparently when the witch who put you in here she screw up with the Earth balance and they needed someone with a light in here to so they could have the balance back on, and the only way so I could get the hell out of here is if you come with me because of the balance..." She explained me.

"Why did they chose you?" I asked because maybe she is the person that has the pure heart and she can be the key to get out of here.

"Because they think that we complete each other, that my light needs your darkness and your darkness needs my light." She said and I smirked with the fact of me and Caroline completing each other. "Now let's go to the Salvatore's boarding house."

She grabbed my wrist and vamp speed to Stefan's room and throw me a t-shirt, some black jeans, some boxers and a black jacket.

"Are you used to come here that often?" I asked because she knew where all of his clothes were and I noticed she didn't say nothing. "Wait. Are you with Stefan?"

Caroline's POV

"Are you used to come that often?" He asked and I didn't know what to say. The truth is that I had a thing with Stefan but it was nothing serious, it was just friends with benefits.

After my mom died I thought that I liked Stefan more than a friend but then I realized it was just my imagination. A couple of months after what happened to Elena, I was feeling lonely and so did Stefan, after a few drinks we had one-night stand than we talked about it and we decided to be friends with benefits but after awhile I saw that Stefan was developing some feelings towards me so I decided to end up and stay with our friendship. We are now friends but not the friends we used to... I miss our friendship.

"Wait. Are you with Stefan?" Klaus asked me making me turn to look at him and I saw in his eyes were betrayal, hurt and sadness.

"No." I told him but I saw that he didn't believed me "We had a thing. We were friends with benefits but we stopped.

"When did you guys stop being... Together?" He asked with his poker face but I still saw hurt in his eyes.

"4 months ago." I said and then added "it was nothing special. We just felt lonely and the truth is that he was there for me when nobody was it. I need it... but if I could go back in time I stop myself of involving with him."

"Why?" He asked curious.

"Because it wasn't healthy and I ruined a great friendship." I said and he just nodded.