Chapter 78

Caroline's POV

I decided to go to the bar near the Quarter and drink, because if I would going to get through the no-Klaus time for awhile then I needed to have some alcohol in my system.

"Caroline, what can I get you?" Camille asked me being all nice. God, I hate her.

"Just some bourbon..." I said with a fake smile and after a few seconds she come with the drink.

"Caroline, don't worry. I will keep the secret about you and Nik... You know." She said and I smiled to her.

"That's very nice of you but you don't have to pretend anything... Klaus and I got back together and are happier then ever." I said with a smile.

"I'm so happy for you two." She said with a fake smile.

"Cami... I know that you are lying but if you try to do one tinny thing to make me and Klaus be in troubles then you will regret it." I said with a warning tone than added "you can go now."

After drinking the bourbon I walked to take my mind of Camille, even that now I'm with Nik, I can't help but feel jealousy and this insecurity towards Camille...

I suddenly felt someone pushing me to the wall of the Quarter (outside), it was Niklaus and I couldn't help but smile.

"What took you so long?" He asked me while wrapping his arms around me.

"It wasn't that long..." I try to reason with him.

"Maybe for you. It's hard for me be apart of you..." He said, then leaned and whispered to my lips "apart of your lips..."

I kissed him passionately and he kissed me back with love, passion, lust and hunger, it was like if we didn't saw each other in years... And it was amazing.

He then left my lips and went to my neck making me moan his name then kissed me again and this time, I broke the kiss making him look at me.

"You have to try harder than this. But it was a good making out session." I said smiling and then walked to inside of the Quarter.

"C'amon love! You weren't serious with...?" He asked me making me turn to see him and he seemed like a little boy that had lost his favorite toy.

"Yes, I was. You have 2 options:a)..." I was saying but he cut me off.

"Sod it!" (AN: apparently is I give up in British) He said and then called Rebekah and Marcel who appeared in a few moments after that, and they had the 'we were in the middle of sex' look and I mouthed to them sorry.

"I just wanted to say that after I had a talk with my smashing Queen, I had decided to apologize for my behavior. But I was just being a protective brother. So there..." Nik said then looked at me and asked "Are you happy now?"

"Not totally but I'm better." I said and then looked at Rebekah and Marcel and added. "Sorry to interrupt you and now if you excuse us I need to have a conversation with Niklaus."

"And my apologies if you hear Caroline calling my name." Klaus said to them while I was walking.

"Won't happen." I said walking to the library.

"But you said..."

"I want to talk to you about something serious." I said and he went to the library and his smirk faded away, I saw the disappointment in his face making me want to kiss him to make him feel better but I needed to be stronger and talk to him. I opened the door and once Nik got in the library, I closed it.

"Why didn't you told Camille?"

"What did I didn't tell Camille?" He asked me.

"Don't play dumb with me Niklaus Mikaelson." I said mad at him and then added "why didn't you tell her that we are together? I thought that we were officially back together to the people who knew we had broke up... Why was she the only one who still thought that we broke up? Do you have feelings for her? You better tell me now or I swear to God that..."

"Love, I just didn't tell her because I was too focus on you. I don't have any feelings for her. She's just my friend."

"A friend that was with you almost all the time while we were apart." I snapped at him because I hated the fact that she was close to Niklaus, my Niklaus.

"She was just trying to be a supportive friend."

"That and she wanted you just for herself." I said still upset about Camille didn't knew about me and Klaus.

"Caroline, please don't be like that. I love you. You are the women I want all for myself. You don't have to be jealous of Cami, I just think about her as a friend."

"First, I'm not jealous and second what do you mean think about her? Do you waste time thinking about her?" I asked him and he kissed me, not with hunger or lust but love and passion.

"I want you and just you. What do I need to do to make you see that?" He asked me with so much sincerity making me smile.

"I have an idea or 2" I said with a smirk and he smirked to me.