Chapter 97

Caroline's POV

I was in the living room with Katherine, hearing about how she was happy because finally she was starting to have a real relationship with Elijah, and I started to feel the babies moving to much and Rebekah noticed that something was wrong.

"Are you okay?"

"I don't know... The babies..." I said and then I felt my waters broking.

"Bloody hell! Look who pee." Kol said coming to the living room with Nik.

"She's not peeing." Katerina said making them know I'm in labor and I start yell of pain.

"Love... What are you feeling? Are you okay?" He asked me concerned, then looked at Kol and said "Call the doctor to met us in the mansion."

We went to the mansion and after a couple of minutes, that felt like hours, the doctor appeared.

He got ready and took me to a room where I was alone with him and Nik.

"Now, you need to push with all your strength." He said, I hold Nik's hand and he gave me a smile telling me that everything was okay. I hold his hand tightly and start to push with as much strength I had.

I followed all the rules of the doctor and Nik was always there holding my hand and doing along with me how I should breath, he was there the entire time and after the doctor clean the babies, he gave them to us, I hold the girl and Nik hold the boy.

"Look, she has your eyes." I said to Nik, never taking my eyes of my baby girl.

"But has your smile..." He said smiling to me and then kissed me.

"We never chose the names for the babies... I was wondering if you would like to call our daughter, Elizabeth... After my mom." I told him.

"I would loved to!" He said with a smile and I smiled to him. "But I was wondering if I could chose the name of our champion. It's only fair, you did chose the name of our princess..." He said with a smirk and I nodded, making him look at our baby and said "Henrik, like my brother..."

"Of course. It's perfect. Elizabeth and Henrik Mikaelson." I said smiling and then kissed him.

After our moments with our babies, we went to the living room where was Nik's siblings, Katherine and Marcel.

"Hello guys! We would like you to present you Elizabeth Mikaelson..." I said making everyone smile to me and look a little with my baby girl.

"And Henrik Mikaelson."Nik said making everyone look at him and our little prince, and I noticed that he and his siblings were with a little sadness but was more the happiness then the sadness.

"They are perfect!" Rebekah said looking at us.

"Like their mother." Nik said making me blush.

"And like their father." I said making him smirk.

AN: Help me! Should this be the end? Anyway thanks for everyone who voted and commented and gave me support to continue writing this book.